Open DayUnfortunately we will not be holding our usual Open Day this autumn.More>
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group G
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Api RoseGroup GSelf-sterile
A small greenish yellow apple of probably ancient origin.
- Brown SnoutGroup GSelf-fertile
A medium bittersweet cider apple.
- Crawley BeautyGroup HSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from Sussex.
- King's Acre BountifulGroup FSelf-sterile
An acid mid season cooking apple.
- Lodgemore NonpareilGroup FSelf-sterile
A russet frecked apple with the intense acid drop flavour of the Nonpareil apples.
- Stoke RedGroup GSelf-sterile
A traditional West Country medium bittersharp cider apple.