Open DayUnfortunately we will not be holding our usual Open Day this autumn.More>
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Penny
- Pollination Group: Group D
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Cherry varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- In stockAlbaluGroup ESelf-fertile
A high quality acid cherry with strong cherry flavour excellent for jam and other culinary uses.
- In stockAmberGroup CSelf-sterile
An old red on yellow cherry from Kent
- Bigarreau GaucherGroup ESelf-sterile
An excellent late ripening and late flowering sweet black cherry.
- In stockBlack EltonGroup ESelf-sterile
A very good black heart-shaped cherry.
- In stockElton HeartGroup CSelf-sterile
A large heart shaped red on yellow cherry.
- In stockEmperor FrancisGroup DSelf-sterile
A large dark red sweet cherry.
- In stockFlorenceGroup ESelf-sterile
A large heart-shaped red on yellow cherry.
- Governor WoodGroup CSelf-sterile
- Kentish RedGroup DSelf-sterile
A small red cherry once grown in many parts of Kent.
- In stockLapinsGroup DSelf-fertile
Also known as Cherokee, this is very popular heavy cropping self-fertile sweet cherry.
- May DukeGroup CPartially self-fertile
A traditional red cooking cherry once widely grown in Kent.
- In stockMerton BigarreauGroup CSelf-sterile
A firm fleshed black sweet cherry of high quality.
- In stockMerchantGroup CSelf-sterile
A high quality dark red early ripening sweet cherry .
- In stockMerton CraneGroup DSelf-sterile
A high quality black sweet cherry.
- Merton LateGroup ESelf-sterile
- Merton MarvelGroup CSelf-sterile
- Merton PremierGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockMerton RewardGroup DSelf-sterile
- MontmorencyGroup ESelf-fertile
A high quality culinary cherry very popular in America for cherry pies and jams.
- In stockMorelloGroup ESelf-fertile
The best known and most widely grown of the acid cherries in the UK.
- In stockNabellaGroup ESelf-fertile
A high quality acid culinary cherry excellent for jams and pies
- In stockNapoleonGroup DSelf-sterile
A popular traditional white cherry once widely grown in Kent and known as 'Kent Nap'.
- In stockRoundelGroup CSelf-sterile
A dark red heart shaped cherry once grown in Kent.
- Stella CompactGroup DSelf-fertile
- In stockStellaGroup DSelf-fertile
The most popular sweet cherry in the UK. Self-fertile and reliable cropper.
- In stockSummer SunGroup DPartially self-fertile
An excellent sweet cherry with good frost tolerance particularly suitable for colder locations.
- In stockSunburstGroup DSelf-fertile
A heavy cropping self fertile cherry producing large sweet almost black fruit.
- In stockTurkish BlackGroup ESelf-sterile
- In stockVanGroup CSelf-sterile
A round dark red cherry with firm sweet flesh.
- In stockVegaGroup DSelf-sterile
A high quality modern red on yellow sweet cherry.
- In stockWhiteheartGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular red on yellow sweet cherry once grown commercially in Kent.
- Wye MorelloGroup ESelf-fertile