Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group A
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Beeley PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Bellefleur KrasnyiGroup ASelf-sterile
A very hardy, highly scented dessert apple from Russia.
- BoleroGroup ASelf-sterile
A green mid season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- CleeveGroup ASelf-sterile
A sweet, honeyed summer apple.
- Duchess of OldenburgGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Russian apple still grown and popular in Russia. A pretty with a striking pattern of red lines.
- Early Red BirdGroup BSelf-sterile
A very early ripenning summer dessert apple with a sharp raspberry flavour.
- Lord SuffieldGroup BSelf-sterile
A Codlin type cooker popular in Victorian times.
- Plymouth CrossGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with an interesting rich pineapple flavour.
- Red AstrachanGroup ASelf-sterile
An old Russian apple. Quite a sharp tasting eater but good summer cooker.
- Scarlet PimpernelGroup ASelf-sterile
A very early attractive looking but quite sharp dessert apple.
- VioletteGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with a violet coloured bloom which is said to also have have violet frangrance.
- White JoanetingGroup ASelf-sterile
A very old summer apple. Small quite sharp greenish yellow fruit.