Open DayUnfortunately we will not be holding our usual Open Day this autumn.More>
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- In stockNuvar® AnniversaryGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockBambinellaGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual tiny round summer pear with crisp, very juicy and sweet flesh similar to an asian pear.
- In stockBaronne de MeloGroup CSelf-sterile
Small, golden brown, russetted pear with good aromatic flavour.
- In stockBelle GuerandaisGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety. Sweet with perfumed flavour.
- Bellisime d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
An old French culinary pear considered as one of the best cooking pears.
- Beurre d'AnjouGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety still grown commercially. Melting white flesh with delicious flavour.
- In stockBeurre ClairgeauGroup CSelf-sterile
A good dual purpose variety but needing a warm location.
- Beurre Gris d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
A large sweet juicy late ripening pear requiring warm location.
- In stockBeurre SixGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with a distinctive diamond shape.
- In stockNuvar® CelebrationGroup CSelf-sterile
A new pear variety similar to Conference.
- In stockChalkGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockConferenceGroup CPartially self-fertile
The most widely grown pear in the UK. Suitable for most locations and partially self-fertile.
- In stockDoyenne d'EteGroup CSelf-sterile
The earliest ripening pear useful for extending the season.
- In stockDuchesse d'AngoulemeGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large old French pear.
- Duchesse de BordeauxGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockDurondeauGroup CPartially self-fertile
A stunning pear in the autumn with large golden fruit and crimson foliage.
- Easter BeurreGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with an unusual musk flavour.
- In stockEmile d'HeystGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear variety suitable for growing in northern areas.
- Fair MaidGroup CSelf-sterile
- ForelleGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the most attractive and colourful pears but one requiring a warm sheltered location.
- In stockGreen Pear of YairGroup BSelf-sterile
An old early season Scottish pear.
- Harrow DelightGroup CSelf-sterile
- HarvesterGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy melting sweet early season dessert pear.
- Invincible® delwinorGroup CSelf-fertile
A very hardy pear suitable for colder less sheltered locations where it is normally difficult to grow pears.
- JeribasmaGroup BSelf-sterile
- Judge AmphletGroup BSelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a light low tannin perry.
- Kumoi Asian PearGroup BPartially self-fertile
An Asian pear producing attractive golden russet fruit with excellent flavour and keeping qualities.
- In stockMagyar KobakGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent sweet, richly flavoured pear from Hungary.
- In stockMartin SecGroup CSelf-sterile
Best known as a culinary pear for compotes, pastries and drying.
- Madame TreyveGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockPackham's TriumphGroup CSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping dessert pear but requiring a warm sheltered location.
- In stockPasse CrassaneGroup CSelf-sterile
A good late dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- RobinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English pear with small, sweet, bright red flushed fruit
- Taynton SquashGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockVerbeluGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive summer pear with a dark maroon coloured skin.
- VirgouleuseGroup BSelf-sterile