Autumn 2023We are now accepting orders for delivery in the winter 23/24 planting season.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Nuvar® AnniversaryGroup CSelf-sterile
A new dessert pear, 'Conference' x 'Williams' cross.
- BambinellaGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual tiny round summer pear with crisp, very juicy and sweet flesh similar to an asian pear.
- Baronne de MeloIn stockGroup CSelf-sterile
Small, golden brown, russetted pear with good aromatic flavour.
- Belle GuerandaiseGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety. Sweet with perfumed flavour.
- Bergamotte d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the oldest pears in existance possibly dating from Roman times.
- Beurre d'AnjouGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety still grown commercially. Melting white flesh with delicious flavour.
- Beurre ClairgeauGroup CSelf-sterile
A good dual purpose variety but needing a warm location.
- Beurre Gris d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
A large sweet juicy late ripening pear requiring warm location.
- Beurre SixGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with a distinctive diamond shape.
- Canal RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet red skinned pear.
- Nuvar® CelebrationGroup CSelf-sterile
A new pear variety similar to Conference.
- ChalkGroup BSelf-sterile
A small old juicy sweet pear from Scotland
- ChaumontelGroup DSelf-sterile
A once commercially significant pear grown on the Chanel islands
- ConferenceGroup CPartially self-fertile
The most widely grown pear in the UK. Suitable for most locations and partially self-fertile.
- Doyenne d'EteGroup CSelf-sterile
The earliest ripening pear useful for extending the season.
- Duchesse d'AngoulemeIn stockGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large old French pear.
- DurondeauIn stockGroup CPartially self-fertile
A stunning pear in the autumn with large golden fruit and crimson foliage.
- Easter BeurreGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with an unusual musk flavour.
- Emile d'HeystIn stockGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear variety suitable for growing in northern areas.
- ForelleGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the most attractive and colourful pears but one requiring a warm sheltered location.
- Gansel's BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet aromatic mid season dessert pear with some acidity.
- Green Pear of YairGroup BSelf-sterile
An old early season Scottish pear.
- HarvesterGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy melting sweet early season dessert pear.
- Invincible® delwinorGroup CSelf-fertile
A very hardy pear suitable for colder less sheltered locations where it is normally difficult to grow pears.
- JeribasmaGroup BSelf-sterile
A traditional dessert pear from Serbia
- Judge AmphletGroup BSelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a light low tannin perry.
- Kumoi Asian PearGroup BPartially self-fertile
An Asian pear producing attractive golden russet fruit with excellent flavour and keeping qualities.
- Louise Bonne of JerseyIn stockGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive red flushed pear with a distinctive, slightly acid flavour.
- Magyar KobakGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent sweet, richly flavoured pear from Hungary.
- Martin SecGroup CSelf-sterile
Best known as a culinary pear for compotes, pastries and drying.
- Mrs SedenGroup DSelf-sterile
A unusual dark red pear.
- Olivier de SerresGroup DSelf-sterile
A fine small winter dessert pear but requiring warm conditions.
- Packham's TriumphIn stockGroup CSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping dessert pear but requiring a warm sheltered location.
- Passe CrassaneGroup CSelf-sterile
A good late dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- Precoce de TrevouxIn stockGroup BSelf-sterile
On of the finest flavoured early pears but best grown in a sheltered location free from spring frosts.
- RobinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English pear with small, sweet, bright red flushed fruit
- VerbeluIn stockGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive summer pear with a dark maroon coloured skin.