Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group F
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Bergamotte d'EsperenGroup ESelf-sterile
An old Belgian variety with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location.
- BethGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the earliest pears to ripen. It has good flavour and is a reliable cropper.
- Beurre de l'AssumptionGroup ESelf-sterile
A large early ripening pear with juicy melting flesh.
- Beurre d'AvalonGroup ESelf-sterile
A beautiful old English pear with an exotic rosewater scent.
- In stockBeurre BedfordGroup ESelf-sterile
A large very juicy firm fleshed pear.
- In stockBeurre BoscGroup ESelf-sterile
An attactive looking pear with good sweet flavour and reliable cropping.
- In stockBeurre MortilletGroup ESelf-sterile
- Beurre SterckmansGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty red flushed late ripening pear.
- In stockBlicklingGroup ESelf-sterile
A late dessert pear which is sweet but with some acidity.
- In stockBonne de BeugnyGroup ESelf-sterile
A heavy cropping mid season pear. Very crisp and juicy with a pleasant sweet flavour.
- In stockDoyenne du ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
One of the finest flavoured and most popular commercially grown dessert pears.
- Red ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
A red sport of Doyenne du Comice.
- In stockConcordeGroup EPartially self-fertile
An excellent modern dessert pear similar to Conference and suitable for most locations.
- Doyenne BlancGroup ESelf-sterile
- English Caillot RosatGroup ESelf-sterile
- Eva BaltetGroup ESelf-sterile
A large attrctive pink flushed pear.
- Laxton's ForemostGroup DSelf-sterile
Good reliable cropper with pleasant but not outstanding flavour.
- Giant SeckelGroup ESelf-sterile
- GorhamGroup EPartially self-fertile
A good dual purpose pear with sweet musky flavour.
- Gregoire BordillonGroup ESelf-sterile
An attractive and succulent early season pear.
- Green HorseGroup ESelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a good quality high acid/low tannin perry.
- Hacon's IncomparableGroup FSelf-sterile
A mid season dessert pear which at its best can be highly perfumed and have a distinctive taste.
- Hendre HuffcapGroup ESelf-sterile
A medium acid/low tannin perry pear which produces a pleasant light perry.
- In stockHighlandGroup FSelf-sterile
- IllinoisGroup FSelf-sterile
- In stockMarie LouiseGroup DPartially self-fertile
A mid season dessert pear highly prized in Victorian England.
- MoonglowGroup DSelf-sterile
An early dual purpose pear from America similar to Williams.
- Nouveau PoiteauGroup ESelf-sterile
A reliable heavy cropping variety with good but not outstanding flavour.
- In stockOnwardGroup ESelf-sterile
An Engish dessert pear not unlike Comice with excellent flavour and good reliable cropping.
- Pero NobileGroup FSelf-sterile
- President BarabeGroup DSelf-sterile
A late season eating pear.
- Santa ClausGroup ESelf-sterile
An old French pear with attractive autumn foliage but requiring a warm location.
- Winter NelisGroup DSelf-sterile
A very good but quite small late dessert pear.