Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Cleeve
- Pollination Group: Group A
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Beeley PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Bellefleur KrasnyiGroup ASelf-sterile
A very hardy, highly scented dessert apple from Russia.
- In stockBen's RedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Cornish summer apple similar to Devonshire Quarrenden
- BoleroGroup ASelf-sterile
A green mid season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Christmas PearmainGroup BSelf-fertile
A pretty slightly aromatic late dessert apple.
- DelprimGroup BSelf-sterile
Delprim is a deliciously scented early season apple.
- Duchess of OldenburgGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Russian apple still grown and popular in Russia. A pretty with a striking pattern of red lines.
- Early Red BirdGroup BSelf-sterile
A very early ripenning summer dessert apple with a sharp raspberry flavour.
- Foxwhelp (Broxwood)Group BSelf-sterile
A tradional bittersharp vintage West Country cider apple.
- Golden SpireGroup BSelf-fertile
An old northern English cooking apple. Unusual tall, oblong shape and cidery flavour.
- Hector MacDonaldGroup BSelf-sterile
A mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- In stockIrish PeachGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer apple believed to have originated in Ireland.
- Keswick CodlinGroup BPartially self-fertile
A very old traditional early season cooking apple producing a decorative tree with attractive blossom.
- Knobby RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavily russetted unusual shaped apple.
- Lord PeckoverGroup ASelf-sterile
- Lord SuffieldGroup BSelf-sterile
A Codlin type cooker popular in Victorian times.
- MaltsterGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive looking dual purpose apple but often lacking flavour.
- Maldon WonderGroup BSelf-sterile
A handsome lightly aromatic apple.
- Manks CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
- Merton CharmGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping lightly aromatic early dessert apple.
- NannyGroup BSelf-sterile
A large sweet apple.
- NigdeGroup BSelf-sterile
A very sweet apple from Turkey.
- Old English PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
- Orange GoffGroup BSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which was once widely grown in Kent.
- Osennee DesertnoeGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive pink flushed apple with a refreshing taste.
- OslinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old apple from Scotland with some aniseed flavour.
- Pepin ShafrannyiGroup BSelf-sterile
A firm, crisp, refreshing apple with a high vitamin C content.
- Plymouth CrossGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with an interesting rich pineapple flavour.
- PolkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A red and green late season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Prince CharlesGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful red and pink flushed apple with a good flavour.
- Red AstrachanGroup ASelf-sterile
An old Russian apple. Quite a sharp tasting eater but good summer cooker.
- Scarlet PimpernelGroup ASelf-sterile
A very early attractive looking but quite sharp dessert apple.
- Scotch DumplingGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish cooking apple.
- SkovfogedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Danish summer cooking apple
- SummerredGroup BSelf-sterile
- Thorle PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer apple with a sharp savoury flavour.
- Tremlett's BitterGroup BSelf-sterile
A full bitter traditional West Country cider apple.
- VioletteGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with a violet coloured bloom which is said to also have have violet frangrance.
- Vista BellaGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer dessert apple with a refreshing raspberry flavour.
- WagenerGroup BPartially self-fertile
A firm fleshed, juicy sweet apple famed for its long keeping.
- White JoanetingGroup ASelf-sterile
A very old summer apple. Small quite sharp greenish yellow fruit.
- White TransparentGroup BPartially self-fertile
One of the earliest apples to ripen. Too sharp as a dessert apple for most people but good as a cooker.