Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group C
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- In stockAbbe FetelGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious sweet juicy yellow dessert pear.
- In stockNuvar® AnniversaryGroup CSelf-sterile
- Autumn BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBambinellaGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual tiny round summer pear with crisp, very juicy and sweet flesh similar to an asian pear.
- In stockBaronne de MeloGroup CSelf-sterile
Small, golden brown, russetted pear with good aromatic flavour.
- In stockBelle GuerandaisGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety. Sweet with perfumed flavour.
- Bellisime d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
An old French culinary pear considered as one of the best cooking pears.
- In stockBeurre d'AnjouGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety still grown commercially. Melting white flesh with delicious flavour.
- In stockBeurre ClairgeauGroup CSelf-sterile
A good dual purpose variety but needing a warm location.
- In stockBeurre DubuissonGroup DSelf-sterile
- Beurre Gris d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
A large sweet juicy late ripening pear requiring warm location.
- In stockBeurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the finest dessert pears. Tender, juicy and sweet with a hint of rosewater.
- Red Beurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Beurre Hardy.
- In stockBeurre SixGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with a distinctive diamond shape.
- Canal RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet red skinned pear.
- In stockChalkGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockCitron des CarmesGroup DSelf-sterile
An early ripening pear which is sweet but with a lemony acidity.
- In stockConferenceGroup CPartially self-fertile
The most widely grown pear in the UK. Suitable for most locations and partially self-fertile.
- CosciaGroup DSelf-sterile
- Dana's HoveyGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockDoyenne d'EteGroup CSelf-sterile
The earliest ripening pear useful for extending the season.
- Doyenne Georges BoucherGroup DSelf-sterile
An very good old French pear with crisp juicy sweet flesh.
- Dr Jules GuyotGroup DPartially self-fertile
A heavy cropping early dual purpose pear.
- In stockDuchesse d'AngoulemeGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large old French pear.
- Duchesse de BordeauxGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockDurondeauGroup CPartially self-fertile
A stunning pear in the autumn with large golden fruit and crimson foliage.
- Easter BeurreGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with an unusual musk flavour.
- Fair MaidGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockFondante d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good garden variety with sweet musky flavour.
- ForelleGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the most attractive and colourful pears but one requiring a warm sheltered location.
- In stockGansel's BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet aromatic mid season dessert pear with some acidity.
- In stockGreen Pear of YairGroup BSelf-sterile
An old early season Scottish pear.
- Harrow DelightGroup CSelf-sterile
- HarvesterGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy melting sweet early season dessert pear.
- In stockHessleGroup DSelf-sterile
An old Northern English pear suitable for cooler regions.
- HumbugGroup DSelf-sterile
An unusual pear with green and yellow striped fruit named after the traditional striped English sweet.
- Invincible® delwinorGroup CSelf-fertile
A very hardy pear suitable for colder less sheltered locations where it is normally difficult to grow pears.
- JeribasmaGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockJosephine de MalinesGroup DSelf-sterile
A good winter dessert pear but best grown in a warm location
- Judge AmphletGroup BSelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a light low tannin perry.
- In stockKumoi Asian PearGroup BPartially self-fertile
An Asian pear producing attractive golden russet fruit with excellent flavour and keeping qualities.
- Laxton's Early MarketGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockLe LectierGroup DSelf-sterile
A large late ripening juicy sweet dessert pear.
- In stockLouise Bonne of JerseyGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive red flushed pear with a distinctive, slightly acid flavour.
- MarquiseGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockMartin SecGroup CSelf-sterile
Best known as a culinary pear for compotes, pastries and drying.
- Madame TreyveGroup BSelf-sterile
- Mrs SedenGroup DSelf-sterile
A unusual dark red pear.
- Nec Plus MeurisGroup DSelf-sterile
- Olivier de SerresGroup DSelf-sterile
A fine small winter dessert pear but requiring warm conditions.
- In stockPasse CrassaneGroup CSelf-sterile
A good late dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- In stockPrecoce de TrevouxGroup BSelf-sterile
On of the finest flavoured early pears but best grown in a sheltered location free from spring frosts.
- RooseveltGroup DSelf-sterile
A large sweet and juicy mid season dessert pear.
- SeckelGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose pear with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location
- In stockSensationGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- Shinseki Asian PearGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the asian pears most suitable for growing in the UK.
- In stockShinsui Asian PearGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the best asian pears for UK conditions.
- In stockSwan's EggGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear named Swan's Egg because of the size and shape of the fruit.
- Thompson'sGroup DSelf-sterile
A quality dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- In stockTwentieth Century Asian PearGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the most popular asian pears grown in Japan.
- In stockVerbeluGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive summer pear with a dark maroon coloured skin.
- VirgouleuseGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockRed WilliamsGroup DSelf-sterile
A red sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- In stockWindsorGroup DSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose pear.
- Yellow HuffcapGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear of unkown origin which makes excellent perry.
- Souvenir du CongresGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockRobinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English pear with small, sweet, bright red flushed fruit
- In stockRedbaldGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- In stockMagyar KobakGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent sweet, richly flavoured pear from Hungary.
- In stockImproved FertilityGroup DPartially self-fertile
An improved and partially self-fertile sport of Fertility pear.
- FertilityGroup DSelf-sterile
A very heavy cropping but moderate quality pear.
- In stockEmile d'HeystGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear variety suitable for growing in northern areas.
- In stockChaumontelGroup DSelf-sterile
- Bergamotte d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the oldest pears in existance possibly dating from Roman times.
- Winter OrangeGroup DSelf-sterile
- Winnal's LongdonGroup CSelf-sterile