Open DayUnfortunately we will not be holding our usual Open Day this autumn.More>
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AkeroGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful summer apple from Sweden.
- In stockAlkmeneGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like dessert apple from Germany also known and sold as Early Windsor.
- AntonovkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A very hardy dual purpose apple from Russia.
- Autumn GlowGroup BSelf-sterile
A very attractive apple with bright red and yellow colours. Crisp and sweet with good flavour.
- In stockBakers DeliciousGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet attractive early season dessert apple originating from Wales.
- In stockBeeley PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Bellefleur KrasnyiGroup ASelf-sterile
A very hardy, highly scented dessert apple from Russia.
- In stockBen's RedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Cornish summer apple similar to Devonshire Quarrenden
- In stockBoleroGroup ASelf-sterile
A green mid season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- CaravelGroup BSelf-sterile
A rad Canadian summer apple with crisp juicy white flesh.
- Carlisle CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple thought to originate from Cumberland.
- Christmas PearmainGroup BSelf-fertile
A pretty slightly aromatic late dessert apple.
- CleeveGroup ASelf-sterile
A sweet, honeyed summer apple.
- DelprimGroup BSelf-sterile
Delprim is a deliciously scented early season apple.
- In stockDevonshire QuarrendenGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular Victorian early dessert apple with a disnctive strawberry flavour.
- In stockDuchess of OldenburgGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Russian apple still grown and popular in Russia. A pretty with a striking pattern of red lines.
- Early Red BirdGroup BSelf-sterile
A very early ripenning summer dessert apple with a sharp raspberry flavour.
- In stockEgremont RussetGroup BPartially self-fertile
The best know and most popular of the russet apples. Very distinctive rich nutty flavour.
- Elton BeautyGroup BSelf-sterile
A pretty bright red dessert apple with a slightly sharp strawberry flavour.
- FameuseGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Canadian variety. Bright red, sweet, juicy, soft textured fruit.
- In stockFoxwhelp (Broxwood)Group BSelf-sterile
A tradional bittersharp vintage West Country cider apple.
- George NealGroup BSelf-sterile
A large, sharp tasting summer dual purpose apple.
- Golden RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A golden yellow russet apple from America. Sweet with a honeyed flavour.
- In stockGolden SpireGroup BSelf-fertile
An old northern English cooking apple. Unusual tall, oblong shape and cidery flavour.
- In stockGreensleevesGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular garden variety which produces regular heavy crops of sweet golden yellow fruit.
- Hector MacDonaldGroup BSelf-sterile
A mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Hog's SnoutGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet-sharp apple shaped like a pig's snout.
- Hunt's Duke of GloucesterGroup BSelf-sterile
A strong flavoured sweet sharp cinnamon russet apple.
- Hunt's EarlyGroup BSelf-sterile
A sharp early season apple once grown in Kent.
- IdaredGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp, sweet red apple renowned for its excellent keeping qualities.
- In stockIrish PeachGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer apple believed to have originated in Ireland.
- KendallGroup BSelf-sterile
A McIntosh type apple from America.
- Kentish Pippin (Keepers)Group BSelf-sterile
A pretty pink flushed apple.
- In stockKerry PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A small pretty Victorian dessert apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- In stockKeswick CodlinGroup BPartially self-fertile
A very old traditional early season cooking apple producing a decorative tree with attractive blossom.
- Knobby RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavily russetted unusual shaped apple.
- Lady HollendaleGroup BSelf-sterile
A bright red early dessert apple with a sharp flavour.
- Lamb Abbey PearmainGroup BSelf-sterile
A small apple with an intense sweet sharp pineapple flavour.
- In stockLindaGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy dark red apple with a refreshing strawberry flavour.
- Lord PeckoverGroup ASelf-sterile
- In stockMaidstone FavouriteGroup BSelf-sterile
- MaltsterGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive looking dual purpose apple but often lacking flavour.
- Maldon WonderGroup BSelf-sterile
A handsome lightly aromatic apple.
- Manks CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
- McIntosh RedGroup BSelf-sterile
A very popular apple in North America where it is often referred to simply as Mac. The famous Apple personal computer was named after this apple.
- Merton CharmGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping lightly aromatic early dessert apple.
- NannyGroup BSelf-sterile
A large sweet apple.
- NigdeGroup BSelf-sterile
A very sweet apple from Turkey.
- Old English PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
- Orange GoffGroup BSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which was once widely grown in Kent.
- Osennee DesertnoeGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive pink flushed apple with a refreshing taste.
- In stockOslinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old apple from Scotland with some aniseed flavour.
- Pepin ShafrannyiGroup BSelf-sterile
A firm, crisp, refreshing apple with a high vitamin C content.
- Plymouth CrossGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with an interesting rich pineapple flavour.
- In stockPolkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A red and green late season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Prince CharlesGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful red and pink flushed apple with a good flavour.
- Red AstrachanGroup ASelf-sterile
An old Russian apple. Quite a sharp tasting eater but good summer cooker.
- In stockRed WindsorGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like apple. Sweeter and more diseases resistant than Cox.
- In stockReverend W WilksGroup BSelf-fertile
A good early season cooking apple with a compact tree very suitable for small gardens, cordons and espaliers.
- Scarlet PimpernelGroup ASelf-sterile
A very early attractive looking but quite ssharp dessert apple.
- In stockScotch DumplingGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish cooking apple.
- SkovfogedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Danish summer cooking apple
- In stockSlack Ma GirdleGroup BSelf-sterile
A popular old cider apple.
- St CeciliaGroup BSelf-sterile
- Summer Golden PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A Small golden yellow summer apples with a pleasant sharp flavour.
- SummerredGroup BSelf-sterile
- Sure CropGroup BSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from Cheshire.
- Thorle PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer apple with a sharp savoury flavour.
- In stockTremlett's BitterGroup BSelf-sterile
A full bitter traditional West Country cider apple.
- VioletteGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with a violet coloured bloom which is said to also have have violet frangrance.
- In stockVista BellaGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer dessert apple with a refreshing raspberry flavour.
- WagenerGroup BPartially self-fertile
A firm fleshed, juicy sweet apple famed for its long keeping.
- White JoanetingGroup ASelf-sterile
A very old summer apple. Small quite sharp greenish yellow fruit.
- White TransparentGroup BPartially self-fertile
One of the earliest apples to ripen. Too sharp as a dessert apple for most people but good as a cooker.
- Wijcik McIntoshGroup BSelf-sterile