Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Beurre Bosc
- Pollination Group: Group E
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- In stockAbbe FetelGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious sweet juicy yellow dessert pear.
- Autumn BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBelle JulieGroup DSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping pear with sweet juicy well flavoured fruit.
- Bergamotte d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the oldest pears in existance possibly dating from Roman times.
- In stockBergamotte d'EsperenGroup ESelf-sterile
An old Belgian variety with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location.
- In stockBethGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the earliest pears to ripen. It has good flavour and is a reliable cropper.
- In stockBeurre de l'AssumptionGroup ESelf-sterile
A large early ripening pear with juicy melting flesh.
- In stockBeurre d'AvalonGroup ESelf-sterile
A beautiful old English pear with an exotic rosewater scent.
- In stockBeurre BedfordGroup ESelf-sterile
A large very juicy firm fleshed pear.
- In stockBeurre DubuissonGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBeurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the finest dessert pears. Tender, juicy and sweet with a hint of rosewater.
- Red Beurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Beurre Hardy.
- In stockBeurre MortilletGroup ESelf-sterile
- Beurre SterckmansGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty red flushed late ripening pear.
- In stockBeurre SuperfinGroup DPartially self-fertile
A high quality pear but one needing a warm sheltered location.
- In stockBishop's ThumbGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old pear dating from the 17th century or earlier.
- In stockBlakeney RedGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the most popular perry pears once grown widely for both perry and cooking.
- In stockBlicklingGroup ESelf-sterile
A late dessert pear which is sweet but with some acidity.
- In stockBonne de BeugnyGroup ESelf-sterile
A heavy cropping mid season pear. Very crisp and juicy with a pleasant sweet flavour.
- Bon-Chretien d'HiverGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBrandyGroup DSelf-sterile
A traditional perry pear with small red flushed fruit.
- Canal RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet red skinned pear.
- In stockChaumontelGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockCitron des CarmesGroup DSelf-sterile
An early ripening pear which is sweet but with a lemony acidity.
- In stockClapps FavouriteGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent early dual purpose pear.
- In stockDoyenne du ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
One of the finest flavoured and most popular commercially grown dessert pears.
- Comte de LamyGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious, very sweet, soft and juicy pear.
- In stockRed ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
A red sport of Doyenne du Comice.
- In stockConcordeGroup EPartially self-fertile
An excellent modern dessert pear similar to Conference and suitable for most locations.
- CosciaGroup DSelf-sterile
- Dana's HoveyGroup CSelf-sterile
- Double de GuerreGroup FSelf-sterile
An attractive red skinned cooking pear.
- Doyenne BlancGroup ESelf-sterile
- Doyenne Georges BoucherGroup DSelf-sterile
An very good old French pear with crisp juicy sweet flesh.
- Dr Jules GuyotGroup DPartially self-fertile
A heavy cropping early dual purpose pear.
- English Caillot RosatGroup ESelf-sterile
- Eva BaltetGroup ESelf-sterile
A large attrctive pink flushed pear.
- FertilityGroup DSelf-sterile
A very heavy cropping but moderate quality pear.
- In stockImproved FertilityGroup DPartially self-fertile
An improved and partially self-fertile sport of Fertility pear.
- In stockFondante d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good garden variety with sweet musky flavour.
- Laxton's ForemostGroup DSelf-sterile
Good reliable cropper with pleasant but not outstanding flavour.
- In stockGansel's BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet aromatic mid season dessert pear with some acidity.
- Giant SeckelGroup ESelf-sterile
- In stockGlou MorceauGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent dessert pear but requiring warm conditions for best flavour.
- In stockGorhamGroup EPartially self-fertile
A good dual purpose pear with sweet musky flavour.
- Gregoire BordillonGroup ESelf-sterile
An attractive and succulent early season pear.
- Green HorseGroup ESelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a good quality high acid/low tannin perry.
- In stockHendre HuffcapGroup ESelf-sterile
A medium acid/low tannin perry pear which produces a pleasant light perry.
- In stockHessleGroup DSelf-sterile
An old Northern English pear suitable for cooler regions.
- In stockHighlandGroup FSelf-sterile
- HumbugGroup DSelf-sterile
An unusual pear with green and yellow striped fruit named after the traditional striped English sweet.
- In stockJosephine de MalinesGroup DSelf-sterile
A good winter dessert pear but best grown in a warm location
- Laxton's Early MarketGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockLe LectierGroup DSelf-sterile
A large late ripening juicy sweet dessert pear.
- In stockMarie LouiseGroup DPartially self-fertile
A mid season dessert pear highly prized in Victorian England.
- MarquiseGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockMerton StarGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet perfumed mid season dessert pear.
- Messire JeanGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockMoonglowGroup DSelf-sterile
An early dual purpose pear from America similar to Williams.
- Mrs SedenGroup DSelf-sterile
A unusual dark red pear.
- Nec Plus MeurisGroup DSelf-sterile
- Nouveau PoiteauGroup ESelf-sterile
A reliable heavy cropping variety with good but not outstanding flavour.
- Olivier de SerresGroup DSelf-sterile
A fine small winter dessert pear but requiring warm conditions.
- In stockOnwardGroup ESelf-sterile
An Engish dessert pear not unlike Comice with excellent flavour and good reliable cropping.
- Pero NobileGroup FSelf-sterile
- President BarabeGroup DSelf-sterile
A late season eating pear.
- In stockRedbaldGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- Red PearGroup ESelf-sterile
- RooseveltGroup DSelf-sterile
A large sweet and juicy mid season dessert pear.
- Santa ClausGroup ESelf-sterile
An old French pear with attractive autumn foliage but requiring a warm location.
- SeckelGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose pear with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location
- In stockSensationGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- Souvenir du CongresGroup DSelf-sterile
- StarkrimsonGroup DSelf-sterile
A stunning bright red juicy sweet summer pear. A red skinned sport of Clapp's Favourite.
- In stockSwan's EggGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear named Swan's Egg because of the size and shape of the fruit.
- Thompson'sGroup DSelf-sterile
A quality dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- Triomphe de VienneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good, heavy cropping dessert pear.
- In stockWilliams Bon ChretienGroup DPartially self-fertile
Probably the best known and most widely grown pear throughout the world.
- In stockRed WilliamsGroup DSelf-sterile
A red sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- In stockWindsorGroup DSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose pear.
- In stockWinter NelisGroup DSelf-sterile
A very good but quite small late dessert pear.
- Winter OrangeGroup DSelf-sterile
- Yellow HuffcapGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear of unkown origin which makes excellent perry.
- In stockZephirin GregoireGroup DSelf-sterile
A small sweet late ripening dessert pear.