Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Beth
- Pollination Group: Group D
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Abbe FetelGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious sweet juicy yellow dessert pear.
- In stockNuvar® AnniversaryGroup CSelf-sterile
- Autumn BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
- BambinellaGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual tiny round summer pear with crisp, very juicy and sweet flesh similar to an asian pear.
- Bellisime d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
An old French culinary pear considered as one of the best cooking pears.
- Belle JulieGroup DSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping pear with sweet juicy well flavoured fruit.
- Bergamotte d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the oldest pears in existance possibly dating from Roman times.
- Bergamotte d'EsperenGroup ESelf-sterile
An old Belgian variety with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location.
- Beurre de l'AssumptionGroup ESelf-sterile
A large early ripening pear with juicy melting flesh.
- Beurre d'AvalonGroup ESelf-sterile
A beautiful old English pear with an exotic rosewater scent.
- In stockBeurre BedfordGroup ESelf-sterile
A large very juicy firm fleshed pear.
- Beurre BoscGroup ESelf-sterile
An attactive looking pear with good sweet flavour and reliable cropping.
- In stockBeurre ClairgeauGroup CSelf-sterile
A good dual purpose variety but needing a warm location.
- Beurre DubuissonGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBeurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the finest dessert pears. Tender, juicy and sweet with a hint of rosewater.
- Red Beurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Beurre Hardy.
- In stockBeurre MortilletGroup ESelf-sterile
- Beurre SixGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with a distinctive diamond shape.
- Beurre SterckmansGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty red flushed late ripening pear.
- In stockBishop's ThumbGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old pear dating from the 17th century or earlier.
- In stockBlakeney RedGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the most popular perry pears once grown widely for both perry and cooking.
- BlicklingGroup ESelf-sterile
A late dessert pear which is sweet but with some acidity.
- In stockBonne de BeugnyGroup ESelf-sterile
A heavy cropping mid season pear. Very crisp and juicy with a pleasant sweet flavour.
- In stockBon-Chretien d'HiverGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBrandyGroup DSelf-sterile
A traditional perry pear with small red flushed fruit.
- Canal RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet red skinned pear.
- In stockNuvar® CelebrationGroup CSelf-sterile
A new pear variety similar to Conference.
- ChaumontelGroup DSelf-sterile
- Citron des CarmesGroup DSelf-sterile
An early ripening pear which is sweet but with a lemony acidity.
- In stockClapps FavouriteGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent early dual purpose pear.
- In stockDoyenne du ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
One of the finest flavoured and most popular commercially grown dessert pears.
- Comte de LamyGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious, very sweet, soft and juicy pear.
- In stockRed ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
A red sport of Doyenne du Comice.
- In stockConcordeGroup EPartially self-fertile
An excellent modern dessert pear similar to Conference and suitable for most locations.
- In stockConferenceGroup CPartially self-fertile
The most widely grown pear in the UK. Suitable for most locations and partially self-fertile.
- CosciaGroup DSelf-sterile
- Dana's HoveyGroup CSelf-sterile
- Double de GuerreGroup FSelf-sterile
An attractive red skinned cooking pear.
- Doyenne BlancGroup ESelf-sterile
- Doyenne Georges BoucherGroup DSelf-sterile
An very good old French pear with crisp juicy sweet flesh.
- Dr Jules GuyotGroup DPartially self-fertile
A heavy cropping early dual purpose pear.
- In stockDuchesse d'AngoulemeGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large old French pear.
- Duchesse de BordeauxGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockDurondeauGroup CPartially self-fertile
A stunning pear in the autumn with large golden fruit and crimson foliage.
- Easter BeurreGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with an unusual musk flavour.
- English Caillot RosatGroup ESelf-sterile
- Eva BaltetGroup ESelf-sterile
A large attrctive pink flushed pear.
- Fair MaidGroup CSelf-sterile
- FertilityGroup DSelf-sterile
A very heavy cropping but moderate quality pear.
- In stockImproved FertilityGroup DPartially self-fertile
An improved and partially self-fertile sport of Fertility pear.
- In stockFondante d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good garden variety with sweet musky flavour.
- Laxton's ForemostGroup DSelf-sterile
Good reliable cropper with pleasant but not outstanding flavour.
- Gansel's BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet aromatic mid season dessert pear with some acidity.
- Giant SeckelGroup ESelf-sterile
- In stockGlou MorceauGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent dessert pear but requiring warm conditions for best flavour.
- GorhamGroup EPartially self-fertile
A good dual purpose pear with sweet musky flavour.
- Gregoire BordillonGroup ESelf-sterile
An attractive and succulent early season pear.
- Green HorseGroup ESelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a good quality high acid/low tannin perry.
- Harrow DelightGroup CSelf-sterile
- HarvesterGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy melting sweet early season dessert pear.
- Hendre HuffcapGroup ESelf-sterile
A medium acid/low tannin perry pear which produces a pleasant light perry.
- HessleGroup DSelf-sterile
An old Northern English pear suitable for cooler regions.
- HumbugGroup DSelf-sterile
An unusual pear with green and yellow striped fruit named after the traditional striped English sweet.
- Invincible® delwinorGroup CSelf-fertile
A very hardy pear suitable for colder less sheltered locations where it is normally difficult to grow pears.
- In stockJosephine de MalinesGroup DSelf-sterile
A good winter dessert pear but best grown in a warm location
- Laxton's Early MarketGroup DSelf-sterile
- Le LectierGroup DSelf-sterile
A large late ripening juicy sweet dessert pear.
- Magyar KobakGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent sweet, richly flavoured pear from Hungary.
- In stockMarie LouiseGroup DPartially self-fertile
A mid season dessert pear highly prized in Victorian England.
- MarquiseGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockMartin SecGroup CSelf-sterile
Best known as a culinary pear for compotes, pastries and drying.
- Merton StarGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet perfumed mid season dessert pear.
- Messire JeanGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockMoonglowGroup DSelf-sterile
An early dual purpose pear from America similar to Williams.
- MoorcroftGroup DSelf-sterile
An old perry pear which has become highly prized with the revival of interest in artisan perry making.
- Mrs SedenGroup DSelf-sterile
A unusual dark red pear.
- Nec Plus MeurisGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockNouveau PoiteauGroup ESelf-sterile
A reliable heavy cropping variety with good but not outstanding flavour.
- Olivier de SerresGroup DSelf-sterile
A fine small winter dessert pear but requiring warm conditions.
- In stockOnwardGroup ESelf-sterile
An Engish dessert pear not unlike Comice with excellent flavour and good reliable cropping.
- President BarabeGroup DSelf-sterile
A late season eating pear.
- In stockRedbaldGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- RobinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English pear with small, sweet, bright red flushed fruit
- RooseveltGroup DSelf-sterile
A large sweet and juicy mid season dessert pear.
- Santa ClausGroup ESelf-sterile
An old French pear with attractive autumn foliage but requiring a warm location.
- SeckelGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose pear with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location
- In stockSensationGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- Souvenir du CongresGroup DSelf-sterile
- StarkrimsonGroup DSelf-sterile
A stunning bright red juicy sweet summer pear. A red skinned sport of Clapp's Favourite.
- In stockSwan's EggGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear named Swan's Egg because of the size and shape of the fruit.
- Thompson'sGroup DSelf-sterile
A quality dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- ThornGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the most important pears used for making perry.
- Triomphe de VienneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good, heavy cropping dessert pear.
- In stockRed WilliamsGroup DSelf-sterile
A red sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- In stockWindsorGroup DSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose pear.
- Winter NelisGroup DSelf-sterile
A very good but quite small late dessert pear.
- Winter OrangeGroup DSelf-sterile
- Yellow HuffcapGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear of unkown origin which makes excellent perry.
- Zephirin GregoireGroup DSelf-sterile
A small sweet late ripening dessert pear.