Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Summerred
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AcmeGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive crimson flushed apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- AkeroGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful summer apple from Sweden.
- AlkmeneGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like dessert apple from Germany also known and sold as Early Windsor.
- In stockAntonovkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A very hardy dual purpose apple from Russia.
- In stockAromatic RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
A beautiful golden russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Arthur TurnerGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best early season cooking apples with a very attractive blossom.
- Autumn GlowGroup BSelf-sterile
A very attractive apple with bright red and yellow colours. Crisp and sweet with good flavour.
- Bakers DeliciousGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet attractive early season dessert apple originating from Wales.
- Beeley PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Bellefleur KrasnyiGroup ASelf-sterile
A very hardy, highly scented dessert apple from Russia.
- In stockBen's RedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Cornish summer apple similar to Devonshire Quarrenden
- BismarckGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old Australian cooking apple. Good regular cropper and a useful general purpose cooker.
- BudimkaGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional Serbian apple.
- CaravelGroup BSelf-sterile
A rad Canadian summer apple with crisp juicy white flesh.
- Carlisle CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple thought to originate from Cumberland.
- Cheddar CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
An apple with a sharp savoury flavour with a hint of fennel.
- ChipsGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose apple which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Christmas PearmainGroup BSelf-fertile
A pretty slightly aromatic late dessert apple.
- CleeveGroup ASelf-sterile
A sweet, honeyed summer apple.
- DelprimGroup BSelf-sterile
Delprim is a deliciously scented early season apple.
- Devonshire QuarrendenGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular Victorian early dessert apple with a disnctive strawberry flavour.
- Duchess of OldenburgGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Russian apple still grown and popular in Russia. A pretty with a striking pattern of red lines.
- Early Red BirdGroup BSelf-sterile
A very early ripenning summer dessert apple with a sharp raspberry flavour.
- EdenGroup BSelf-sterile
A new dual-purpose apple which has a naturally non-browning flesh, ideal for salads and fresh apple juice.
- In stockEgremont RussetGroup BPartially self-fertile
The best know and most popular of the russet apples. Very distinctive rich nutty flavour.
- Elton BeautyGroup BSelf-sterile
A pretty bright red dessert apple with a slightly sharp strawberry flavour.
- ExquisiteGroup CSelf-sterile
A summer apple with an aniseed flavour.
- In stockFameuseGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Canadian variety. Bright red, sweet, juicy, soft textured fruit.
- Foxwhelp (Broxwood)Group BSelf-sterile
A tradional bittersharp vintage West Country cider apple.
- George CaveGroup CSelf-fertile
A sharp, juicy red summer apple.
- George NealGroup BSelf-sterile
A large, sharp tasting summer dual purpose apple.
- GlockenapfelGroup CSelf-sterile
An ancient bell shaped culinary apple famous for making apfelstrudel.
- In stockGolden RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A golden yellow russet apple from America. Sweet with a honeyed flavour.
- Golden SpireGroup BSelf-fertile
An old northern English cooking apple. Unusual tall, oblong shape and cidery flavour.
- In stockGreensleevesGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular garden variety which produces regular heavy crops of sweet golden yellow fruit.
- Hector MacDonaldGroup BSelf-sterile
A mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Hog's SnoutGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet-sharp apple shaped like a pig's snout.
- Horsham RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensly flavoured sweet-sharp russet apple.
- Hunt's Duke of GloucesterGroup BSelf-sterile
A strong flavoured sweet sharp cinnamon russet apple.
- Hunt's EarlyGroup BSelf-sterile
A sharp early season apple once grown in Kent.
- IdaredGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp, sweet red apple renowned for its excellent keeping qualities.
- Ingall's RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet red summer apple with a strawberry flavour and soft texture.
- In stockIrish PeachGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer apple believed to have originated in Ireland.
- John AppleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English cooking apple.
- KendallGroup BSelf-sterile
A McIntosh type apple from America.
- Kentish Pippin (Keepers)Group BSelf-sterile
A pretty pink flushed apple.
- Kerry PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A small pretty Victorian dessert apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- Keswick CodlinGroup BPartially self-fertile
A very old traditional early season cooking apple producing a decorative tree with attractive blossom.
- Knobby RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavily russetted unusual shaped apple.
- KorobovkaGroup CSelf-sterile
- Lady HollendaleGroup BSelf-sterile
A bright red early dessert apple with a sharp flavour.
- Lady LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A more highly coloured sport of Lord Lambourne.
- Lamb Abbey PearmainGroup BSelf-sterile
A small apple with an intense sweet sharp pineapple flavour.
- Lass O' GowrieGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer cooking apple.
- LindaGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy dark red apple with a refreshing strawberry flavour.
- In stockLord LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A popular traditional English mid season apple. Good flavour and disease resistance.
- Lord SuffieldGroup BSelf-sterile
A Codlin type cooker popular in Victorian times.
- Lucombe's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large prominently ribbed sharp crisp apple once popular in Cornwall.
- Maidstone FavouriteGroup BSelf-sterile
- MaltsterGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive looking dual purpose apple but often lacking flavour.
- Maldon WonderGroup BSelf-sterile
A handsome lightly aromatic apple.
- Manks CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockMelbaGroup CSelf-sterile
A pink flushed earrly dessert apple with a refreshing summer fruit flavour.
- Merton CharmGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping lightly aromatic early dessert apple.
- NannyGroup BSelf-sterile
A large sweet apple.
- NigdeGroup BSelf-sterile
A very sweet apple from Turkey.
- Norfolk BeautyGroup CSelf-sterile
A large and very pretty mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Old English PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
- Orange GoffGroup BSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which was once widely grown in Kent.
- Osennee DesertnoeGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive pink flushed apple with a refreshing taste.
- OslinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old apple from Scotland with some aniseed flavour.
- Pepin ShafrannyiGroup BSelf-sterile
A firm, crisp, refreshing apple with a high vitamin C content.
- Plymouth CrossGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with an interesting rich pineapple flavour.
- PolkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A red and green late season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Prince CharlesGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful red and pink flushed apple with a good flavour.
- In stockRed DevilGroup CSelf-fertile
A new disease resistant apple with a refreshing tangy flavour and pink tinged flesh.
- In stockRed WindsorGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like apple. Sweeter and more diseases resistant than Cox.
- Reverend W WilksGroup BSelf-fertile
A good early season cooking apple with a compact tree very suitable for small gardens, cordons and espaliers.
- In stockRoss NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple with the typical intense sweet-sharp Nonpareil flavour.
- Rough PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional apple originating from Cornwall.
- Scarlet PimpernelGroup ASelf-sterile
A very early attractive looking but quite sharp dessert apple.
- Scotch DumplingGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish cooking apple.
- In stockShenandoahGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious rich sweet apple with attractive red and yellow autumnal colours.
- SkovfogedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Danish summer cooking apple
- In stockSlack Ma GirdleGroup BSelf-sterile
A popular old cider apple.
- Sops in WineGroup CSelf-sterile
- St Albans PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy but quite sharp Victorian dessert apple.
- In stockSt CeciliaGroup BSelf-sterile
- St Edmund's PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very fine flavoured golden russet apple.
- Summer Golden PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A Small golden yellow summer apples with a pleasant sharp flavour.
- In stockSure CropGroup BSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from Cheshire.
- Thorle PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer apple with a sharp savoury flavour.
- Tremlett's BitterGroup BSelf-sterile
A full bitter traditional West Country cider apple.
- VioletteGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with a violet coloured bloom which is said to also have have violet frangrance.
- Vista BellaGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer dessert apple with a refreshing raspberry flavour.
- VitgyllingGroup CSelf-sterile
A white fleshed dual purpose summer apple from Sweden similar to White Transparent.
- WagenerGroup BPartially self-fertile
A firm fleshed, juicy sweet apple famed for its long keeping.
- White TransparentGroup BPartially self-fertile
One of the earliest apples to ripen. Too sharp as a dessert apple for most people but good as a cooker.
- Wijcik McIntoshGroup BSelf-sterile
- Winter QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile