Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AcmeGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive crimson flushed apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- AkeroGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful summer apple from Sweden.
- AlkmeneGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like dessert apple from Germany also known and sold as Early Windsor.
- In stockAntonovkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A very hardy dual purpose apple from Russia.
- In stockAromatic RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
A beautiful golden russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Arthur TurnerGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best early season cooking apples with a very attractive blossom.
- Autumn GlowGroup BSelf-sterile
A very attractive apple with bright red and yellow colours. Crisp and sweet with good flavour.
- Bakers DeliciousGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet attractive early season dessert apple originating from Wales.
- Beeley PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Bellefleur KrasnyiGroup ASelf-sterile
A very hardy, highly scented dessert apple from Russia.
- In stockBen's RedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Cornish summer apple similar to Devonshire Quarrenden
- BismarckGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old Australian cooking apple. Good regular cropper and a useful general purpose cooker.
- BudimkaGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional Serbian apple.
- CaravelGroup BSelf-sterile
A rad Canadian summer apple with crisp juicy white flesh.
- Carlisle CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple thought to originate from Cumberland.
- Cheddar CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
An apple with a sharp savoury flavour with a hint of fennel.
- ChipsGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose apple which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Christmas PearmainGroup BSelf-fertile
A pretty slightly aromatic late dessert apple.
- CleeveGroup ASelf-sterile
A sweet, honeyed summer apple.
- DelprimGroup BSelf-sterile
Delprim is a deliciously scented early season apple.
- Devonshire QuarrendenGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular Victorian early dessert apple with a disnctive strawberry flavour.
- Duchess of OldenburgGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Russian apple still grown and popular in Russia. A pretty with a striking pattern of red lines.
- Early Red BirdGroup BSelf-sterile
A very early ripenning summer dessert apple with a sharp raspberry flavour.
- EdenGroup BSelf-sterile
A new dual-purpose apple which has a naturally non-browning flesh, ideal for salads and fresh apple juice.
- In stockEgremont RussetGroup BPartially self-fertile
The best know and most popular of the russet apples. Very distinctive rich nutty flavour.
- Elton BeautyGroup BSelf-sterile
A pretty bright red dessert apple with a slightly sharp strawberry flavour.
- ExquisiteGroup CSelf-sterile
A summer apple with an aniseed flavour.
- In stockFameuseGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Canadian variety. Bright red, sweet, juicy, soft textured fruit.
- Foxwhelp (Broxwood)Group BSelf-sterile
A tradional bittersharp vintage West Country cider apple.
- George CaveGroup CSelf-fertile
A sharp, juicy red summer apple.
- George NealGroup BSelf-sterile
A large, sharp tasting summer dual purpose apple.
- GlockenapfelGroup CSelf-sterile
An ancient bell shaped culinary apple famous for making apfelstrudel.
- In stockGolden RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A golden yellow russet apple from America. Sweet with a honeyed flavour.
- Golden SpireGroup BSelf-fertile
An old northern English cooking apple. Unusual tall, oblong shape and cidery flavour.
- In stockGreensleevesGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular garden variety which produces regular heavy crops of sweet golden yellow fruit.
- Hector MacDonaldGroup BSelf-sterile
A mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Hog's SnoutGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet-sharp apple shaped like a pig's snout.
- Horsham RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensly flavoured sweet-sharp russet apple.
- Hunt's Duke of GloucesterGroup BSelf-sterile
A strong flavoured sweet sharp cinnamon russet apple.
- Hunt's EarlyGroup BSelf-sterile
A sharp early season apple once grown in Kent.
- IdaredGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp, sweet red apple renowned for its excellent keeping qualities.
- Ingall's RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet red summer apple with a strawberry flavour and soft texture.
- In stockIrish PeachGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer apple believed to have originated in Ireland.
- John AppleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English cooking apple.
- KendallGroup BSelf-sterile
A McIntosh type apple from America.
- Kentish Pippin (Keepers)Group BSelf-sterile
A pretty pink flushed apple.
- Kerry PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A small pretty Victorian dessert apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- Keswick CodlinGroup BPartially self-fertile
A very old traditional early season cooking apple producing a decorative tree with attractive blossom.
- Knobby RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavily russetted unusual shaped apple.
- KorobovkaGroup CSelf-sterile
- Lady HollendaleGroup BSelf-sterile
A bright red early dessert apple with a sharp flavour.
- Lady LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A more highly coloured sport of Lord Lambourne.
- Lamb Abbey PearmainGroup BSelf-sterile
A small apple with an intense sweet sharp pineapple flavour.
- Lass O' GowrieGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer cooking apple.
- LindaGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy dark red apple with a refreshing strawberry flavour.
- In stockLord LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A popular traditional English mid season apple. Good flavour and disease resistance.
- Lord SuffieldGroup BSelf-sterile
A Codlin type cooker popular in Victorian times.
- Lucombe's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large prominently ribbed sharp crisp apple once popular in Cornwall.
- Maidstone FavouriteGroup BSelf-sterile
- MaltsterGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive looking dual purpose apple but often lacking flavour.
- Maldon WonderGroup BSelf-sterile
A handsome lightly aromatic apple.
- Manks CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockMcIntosh RedGroup BSelf-sterile
A very popular apple in North America where it is often referred to simply as Mac. The famous Apple personal computer was named after this apple.
- In stockMelbaGroup CSelf-sterile
A pink flushed earrly dessert apple with a refreshing summer fruit flavour.
- Merton CharmGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping lightly aromatic early dessert apple.
- NannyGroup BSelf-sterile
A large sweet apple.
- NigdeGroup BSelf-sterile
A very sweet apple from Turkey.
- Norfolk BeautyGroup CSelf-sterile
A large and very pretty mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Old English PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
- Orange GoffGroup BSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which was once widely grown in Kent.
- Osennee DesertnoeGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive pink flushed apple with a refreshing taste.
- OslinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old apple from Scotland with some aniseed flavour.
- Pepin ShafrannyiGroup BSelf-sterile
A firm, crisp, refreshing apple with a high vitamin C content.
- Plymouth CrossGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with an interesting rich pineapple flavour.
- PolkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A red and green late season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Prince CharlesGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful red and pink flushed apple with a good flavour.
- In stockRed DevilGroup CSelf-fertile
A new disease resistant apple with a refreshing tangy flavour and pink tinged flesh.
- In stockRed WindsorGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like apple. Sweeter and more diseases resistant than Cox.
- Reverend W WilksGroup BSelf-fertile
A good early season cooking apple with a compact tree very suitable for small gardens, cordons and espaliers.
- In stockRoss NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple with the typical intense sweet-sharp Nonpareil flavour.
- Rough PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional apple originating from Cornwall.
- Scarlet PimpernelGroup ASelf-sterile
A very early attractive looking but quite sharp dessert apple.
- Scotch DumplingGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish cooking apple.
- In stockShenandoahGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious rich sweet apple with attractive red and yellow autumnal colours.
- SkovfogedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Danish summer cooking apple
- In stockSlack Ma GirdleGroup BSelf-sterile
A popular old cider apple.
- Sops in WineGroup CSelf-sterile
- St Albans PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy but quite sharp Victorian dessert apple.
- In stockSt CeciliaGroup BSelf-sterile
- St Edmund's PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very fine flavoured golden russet apple.
- Summer Golden PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A Small golden yellow summer apples with a pleasant sharp flavour.
- SummerredGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockSure CropGroup BSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from Cheshire.
- Thorle PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer apple with a sharp savoury flavour.
- VioletteGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with a violet coloured bloom which is said to also have have violet frangrance.
- Vista BellaGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer dessert apple with a refreshing raspberry flavour.
- VitgyllingGroup CSelf-sterile
A white fleshed dual purpose summer apple from Sweden similar to White Transparent.
- WagenerGroup BPartially self-fertile
A firm fleshed, juicy sweet apple famed for its long keeping.
- White TransparentGroup BPartially self-fertile
One of the earliest apples to ripen. Too sharp as a dessert apple for most people but good as a cooker.
- Wijcik McIntoshGroup BSelf-sterile
- Winter QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile