Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowLooking for a custom-graft? Please order before 8th July.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group C
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Pear varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- Abbe FetelGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious sweet juicy yellow dessert pear.
- In stockNuvar® AnniversaryGroup CSelf-sterile
- Autumn BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBambinellaGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual tiny round summer pear with crisp, very juicy and sweet flesh similar to an asian pear.
- In stockBaronne de MeloGroup CSelf-sterile
Small, golden brown, russetted pear with good aromatic flavour.
- Belle GuerandaisGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety. Sweet with perfumed flavour.
- Bellisime d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
An old French culinary pear considered as one of the best cooking pears.
- Belle JulieGroup DSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping pear with sweet juicy well flavoured fruit.
- Bergamotte d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the oldest pears in existance possibly dating from Roman times.
- In stockBethGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the earliest pears to ripen. It has good flavour and is a reliable cropper.
- Beurre d'AnjouGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent old pear variety still grown commercially. Melting white flesh with delicious flavour.
- In stockBeurre BedfordGroup ESelf-sterile
A large very juicy firm fleshed pear.
- Beurre DubuissonGroup DSelf-sterile
- Beurre Gris d'HiverGroup CSelf-sterile
A large sweet juicy late ripening pear requiring warm location.
- In stockBeurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the finest dessert pears. Tender, juicy and sweet with a hint of rosewater.
- Red Beurre HardyGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Beurre Hardy.
- Beurre SixGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with a distinctive diamond shape.
- Beurre SterckmansGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty red flushed late ripening pear.
- In stockBeurre SuperfinGroup DPartially self-fertile
A high quality pear but one needing a warm sheltered location.
- In stockBishop's ThumbGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old pear dating from the 17th century or earlier.
- In stockBlakeney RedGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the most popular perry pears once grown widely for both perry and cooking.
- BlicklingGroup ESelf-sterile
A late dessert pear which is sweet but with some acidity.
- In stockBon-Chretien d'HiverGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockBrandyGroup DSelf-sterile
A traditional perry pear with small red flushed fruit.
- Canal RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet red skinned pear.
- In stockNuvar® CelebrationGroup CSelf-sterile
A new pear variety similar to Conference.
- ChalkGroup BSelf-sterile
- ChaumontelGroup DSelf-sterile
- Citron des CarmesGroup DSelf-sterile
An early ripening pear which is sweet but with a lemony acidity.
- In stockClapps FavouriteGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent early dual purpose pear.
- In stockDoyenne du ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
One of the finest flavoured and most popular commercially grown dessert pears.
- Comte de LamyGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious, very sweet, soft and juicy pear.
- In stockRed ComiceGroup ESelf-sterile
A red sport of Doyenne du Comice.
- In stockConcordeGroup EPartially self-fertile
An excellent modern dessert pear similar to Conference and suitable for most locations.
- In stockConferenceGroup CPartially self-fertile
The most widely grown pear in the UK. Suitable for most locations and partially self-fertile.
- CosciaGroup DSelf-sterile
- Dana's HoveyGroup CSelf-sterile
- Doyenne d'EteGroup CSelf-sterile
The earliest ripening pear useful for extending the season.
- Doyenne Georges BoucherGroup DSelf-sterile
An very good old French pear with crisp juicy sweet flesh.
- Dr Jules GuyotGroup DPartially self-fertile
A heavy cropping early dual purpose pear.
- In stockDuchesse d'AngoulemeGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large old French pear.
- Duchesse de BordeauxGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockDurondeauGroup CPartially self-fertile
A stunning pear in the autumn with large golden fruit and crimson foliage.
- Easter BeurreGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear with an unusual musk flavour.
- In stockEmile d'HeystGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Belgian pear variety suitable for growing in northern areas.
- English Caillot RosatGroup ESelf-sterile
- Eva BaltetGroup ESelf-sterile
A large attrctive pink flushed pear.
- Fair MaidGroup CSelf-sterile
- FertilityGroup DSelf-sterile
A very heavy cropping but moderate quality pear.
- In stockImproved FertilityGroup DPartially self-fertile
An improved and partially self-fertile sport of Fertility pear.
- In stockFondante d'AutomneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good garden variety with sweet musky flavour.
- ForelleGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the most attractive and colourful pears but one requiring a warm sheltered location.
- Laxton's ForemostGroup DSelf-sterile
Good reliable cropper with pleasant but not outstanding flavour.
- Gansel's BergamotGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet aromatic mid season dessert pear with some acidity.
- In stockGlou MorceauGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent dessert pear but requiring warm conditions for best flavour.
- GorhamGroup EPartially self-fertile
A good dual purpose pear with sweet musky flavour.
- Green HorseGroup ESelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a good quality high acid/low tannin perry.
- In stockGreen Pear of YairGroup BSelf-sterile
An old early season Scottish pear.
- Harrow DelightGroup CSelf-sterile
- HarvesterGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy melting sweet early season dessert pear.
- Hendre HuffcapGroup ESelf-sterile
A medium acid/low tannin perry pear which produces a pleasant light perry.
- HessleGroup DSelf-sterile
An old Northern English pear suitable for cooler regions.
- HumbugGroup DSelf-sterile
An unusual pear with green and yellow striped fruit named after the traditional striped English sweet.
- Invincible® delwinorGroup CSelf-fertile
A very hardy pear suitable for colder less sheltered locations where it is normally difficult to grow pears.
- JeribasmaGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockJosephine de MalinesGroup DSelf-sterile
A good winter dessert pear but best grown in a warm location
- Judge AmphletGroup BSelf-sterile
A perry pear producing a light low tannin perry.
- Laxton's Early MarketGroup DSelf-sterile
- Le LectierGroup DSelf-sterile
A large late ripening juicy sweet dessert pear.
- In stockLouise Bonne of JerseyGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive red flushed pear with a distinctive, slightly acid flavour.
- In stockMagyar KobakGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent sweet, richly flavoured pear from Hungary.
- In stockMarie LouiseGroup DPartially self-fertile
A mid season dessert pear highly prized in Victorian England.
- MarquiseGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockMartin SecGroup CSelf-sterile
Best known as a culinary pear for compotes, pastries and drying.
- Merton StarGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet perfumed mid season dessert pear.
- Messire JeanGroup DSelf-sterile
- Madame TreyveGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockMoonglowGroup DSelf-sterile
An early dual purpose pear from America similar to Williams.
- Mrs SedenGroup DSelf-sterile
A unusual dark red pear.
- Nec Plus MeurisGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockNouveau PoiteauGroup ESelf-sterile
A reliable heavy cropping variety with good but not outstanding flavour.
- Olivier de SerresGroup DSelf-sterile
A fine small winter dessert pear but requiring warm conditions.
- In stockOnwardGroup ESelf-sterile
An Engish dessert pear not unlike Comice with excellent flavour and good reliable cropping.
- In stockPackham's TriumphGroup CSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping dessert pear but requiring a warm sheltered location.
- In stockPasse CrassaneGroup CSelf-sterile
A good late dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- President BarabeGroup DSelf-sterile
A late season eating pear.
- Precoce de TrevouxGroup BSelf-sterile
On of the finest flavoured early pears but best grown in a sheltered location free from spring frosts.
- In stockRedbaldGroup DSelf-sterile
A red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- RobinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English pear with small, sweet, bright red flushed fruit
- RooseveltGroup DSelf-sterile
A large sweet and juicy mid season dessert pear.
- Santa ClausGroup ESelf-sterile
An old French pear with attractive autumn foliage but requiring a warm location.
- SeckelGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose pear with excellent flavour but requiring a warm location
- In stockSensationGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive red skinned sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- Shinseki Asian PearGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the asian pears most suitable for growing in the UK.
- In stockShinsui Asian PearGroup CSelf-sterile
The sweetest asian pear for UK growing conditions.
- Souvenir du CongresGroup DSelf-sterile
- StarkrimsonGroup DSelf-sterile
A stunning bright red juicy sweet summer pear. A red skinned sport of Clapp's Favourite.
- In stockSwan's EggGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear named Swan's Egg because of the size and shape of the fruit.
- Thompson'sGroup DSelf-sterile
A quality dessert pear but requiring a warm location.
- Triomphe de VienneGroup DSelf-sterile
A good, heavy cropping dessert pear.
- In stockTwentieth Century Asian PearGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the most popular asian pears grown in Japan.
- VirgouleuseGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockWilliams Bon ChretienGroup DPartially self-fertile
Probably the best known and most widely grown pear throughout the world.
- In stockRed WilliamsGroup DSelf-sterile
A red sport of Williams Bon Chretien.
- In stockWindsorGroup DSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose pear.
- Winnal's LongdonGroup CSelf-sterile
- Winter NelisGroup DSelf-sterile
A very good but quite small late dessert pear.
- Winter OrangeGroup DSelf-sterile
- Yellow HuffcapGroup DSelf-sterile
An ancient pear of unkown origin which makes excellent perry.
- Zephirin GregoireGroup DSelf-sterile
A small sweet late ripening dessert pear.