Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Plum varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AndrierezGroup CSelf-sterile
A small sweet red plum from Switzerland
- Angelina BurdettGroup BSelf-fertile
A dual purpose blue-black plum with good flavour and reliable cropping
- Anna SpathGroup CPartially self-fertile
A dual purpose purple plum with good flavour and reliable cropping
- ArielGroup BPartially self-fertile
A pinkish red self-fertile plum with excellent flavour.
- Autumn CompoteGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season red cooking plum
- AvalonGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best mid season dessert plums
- Aylesbury PruneGroup CSelf-fertile
An old traditional damson originating from the Vale of Aylesbury
- Belgian GreengageGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet gage with soft juicy golden flesh.
- Belgian PurpleGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent dual purpose plum. Sweet with a firm texture when eaten fresh and excellent colour when cooked.
- Blue ProlificGroup CSelf-sterile
- Blue RockGroup BSelf-sterile
A very good medium sized blue plum with sweet juicy yellow flesh.
- Blue Violet DamsonGroup CSelf-fertile
A small mid season damson local to Westmoreland, UK
- Bonne de BryGroup CSelf-sterile
Bonne de Bry is a very sweet early season blue dessert plum resistant to frost
- BountifulGroup CSelf-sterile
- Brandy GageGroup CSelf-fertile
A dual purpose self-fertile yellow gage
- Brassai Szilvaja Group CSelf-sterile
- Bryanston GageGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent dessert yellow gage with larger more attractive fruit than greengage
- Coe's Golden DropGroup CSelf-sterile
A very attractive yellow plum considered by many as the best flavoured of all plums.
- Cox's EmperorGroup CSelf-sterile
Cox's Emperor is a large red culinary plum with good flavour and reliable cropping
- Crimson DropGroup CSelf-sterile
A red sport of Coe's Golden Drop
- Laxton's CropperGroup CSelf-fertile
A heavy cropping late season plum which keeps well
- CurlewGroup CPartially self-fertile
A blue mid season cooking plum with bright orange flesh
- Denniston's SuperbGroup CSelf-fertile
An excellent self-fertile sweet yellow gage like dessert plum
- Des BejonnieresGroup CPartially self-fertile
A sweet juicy greengage.
- In stockDiamondGroup BSelf-sterile
An excellent culinary plum with a sharp damson like flavour
- Dittisham PloughmanGroup CSelf-sterile
An old local variety from Devon best as a culinary plum but also a reasonable dessert plum
- Early FavouriteGroup CPartially self-fertile
A small early purple dual purpose plum with good flavour and cropping
- Early LaxtonGroup CPartially self-fertile
Early Laxton is one of the earliest dual purpose plums
- Early OrleansGroup CPartially self-fertile
An excellent red culinary plum and a reasonable dessert plum
- In stockRivers Early ProlificGroup CPartially self-fertile
A good dual purpose plum which lives up to its name by being both early and very prolific.
- Early RiversGroup DSelf-fertile
- EddaGroup DSelf-sterile
- GoldfinchGroup CPartially self-fertile
A bright yellow dessert plum with good flavour.
- GoliathGroup CSelf-fertile
A large handsome purple culinary plum.
- Golden Transparent GageGroup CSelf-fertile
A very sweet heavy cropping self-fertile yellow gage
- Guthrie's Late GreenGroup CSelf-fertile
A Scottish plum similar to the Old Greengage suitable for growing in Northern Britain
- HermanGroup BSelf-fertile
A very early self-fertile dual purpose plum similar to Czar but with much improved flavour
- In stockHeronGroup CSelf-sterile
A dual purpose purple plum.
- In stockJeffersonGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet dessert gage very much like a large greengage
- KeaGroup CSelf-fertile
An old local Cornish cooking plum
- Langley BullaceGroup CSelf-fertile
Despite its name this variety is best regarded as a small damson rather than a bullace
- Late GoldGroup CSelf-sterile
- Late MuscatelleGroup CSelf-sterile
Late Muscatelle is an old French dessert plum
- Late OrangeGroup CSelf-sterile
- Laxton's DelightGroup CSelf-sterile
Laxton's Delight is greengage raised by Laxton Bros of Bedford. It is soft, very juicy with good flavour.
- Laxton's Early GageGroup CSelf-sterile
- Laxton's GageGroup CSelf-fertile
An excellent yellow dessert gage
- Laxton's SupremeGroup CSelf-fertile
- Madeleine Nomblot Group CSelf-sterile
A reddish-purple plum with sweet but slightly acid juicy yellow flesh.
- In stockMallardGroup BSelf-sterile
A purple plum with sweet fairly firm golden yellow flesh.
- Mann's No 1Group CSelf-fertile
A red plum similar to Victoria.
- McLaughlinGroup BSelf-sterile
A yellow mid season gage
- Merton GageGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet mid season yellow gage.
- Merton GemGroup CPartially self-fertile
A heavy cropping red dual purpose plum similar to Victoria.
- MerryweatherGroup CSelf-fertile
A very popular large damson regarded by some as a small plum with damson flavour.
- Monarch PlumGroup BSelf-fertile
A good self-fertile late culinary plum
- NewarkGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet yellow gage from America.
- OlympiaGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping dual purpose plum
- OpalGroup CSelf-fertile
An excellent early dessert plum rather like a small Victoria.
- PresidentGroup CSelf-sterile
Very large blue dual purpose plum
- Reine Claude de MoissacGroup CSelf-fertile
- Reine Claude SagotGroup CSelf-sterile
- Reine Claude de VarsGroup CSelf-sterile
A firm fleshed sweet greengage.
- ReevesGroup CSelf-sterile
Reeves is a heavy cropping, large and attractive red dual purpose plum
- In stockReine Claude de BavayGroup CSelf-fertile
A very good late ripening self-fertile greengage widely grown in France.
- Reine Claude de BrahyGroup CSelf-fertile
Very similar to Reine Claude de Bavay
- Ruth GerstetterGroup CPartially self-fertile
The earliest of all culinary plums
- Severn CrossGroup CSelf-fertile
A heavy cropping self-fertile variety producing attactive large yellow dessert plums.
- SugarGroup BSelf-sterile
- SwanGroup CSelf-sterile
A red dual purpose plum
- Thames CrossGroup DPartially self-fertile
A late ripening large yellow sweet plum.
- In stockUtilityGroup BSelf-sterile
A large red mid season dessert plum
- VictoriaGroup CSelf-fertile
The best known and most popular of English plums.
- Warwickshire DrooperGroup CSelf-fertile
A heavy cropping late yellow plum. Attractive tree with weeping habit.
- White Magnum BonumGroup CSelf-fertile
A very old yellow cooking plum.
- Woolaston BlackGroup CSelf-sterile
A small sweet purple plum with gage like qualities.
- Zesterfleth Group BSelf-sterile
- Zimmers FruhzwetscheGroup BSelf-sterile