Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group E
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Plum varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AndrierezGroup CSelf-sterile
A small sweet red plum from Switzerland
- In stockAnna SpathGroup CPartially self-fertile
A dual purpose purple plum with good flavour and reliable cropping
- Autumn CompoteGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season red cooking plum
- In stockAvalonGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best mid season dessert plums
- In stockAylesbury PruneGroup CSelf-fertile
An old traditional damson originating from the Vale of Aylesbury
- Bavay RinglojaGroup ESelf-sterile
- Belgian GreengageGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet gage with soft juicy golden flesh.
- In stockBelle de LouvainGroup DPartially self-fertile
A very large and attractive red-purple cooking plum.
- Belle de SeptembreGroup FSelf-fertile
A self-fertile very late season red-purple dual purpose plum
- Blaisdon RedGroup DSelf-fertile
Blaisdon Red is an old plum variety from Gloucestershire traditionally grown for jam making
- In stockBlue TitGroup DSelf-fertile
A self-fertile dual purpose blue-black plum with good flavour and reliable cropping
- Blue ImperatriceGroup ESelf-sterile
A small late season purple dessert plum
- In stockBradley's KingGroup DSelf-fertile
A large late season damson
- Brassai Szilvaja Group CSelf-sterile
- In stockCambridge Gage (Firkins)Group DSelf-sterile
A sport of Cambridge Gage. Very sweet, soft and juicy.
- In stockCambridge GageGroup DPartially self-fertile
A very sweet gage and one of the most popular of the greengages.
- In stockCount Althann's GageGroup CSelf-sterile
A red dessert plum with good frost resistance
- Cox's EmperorGroup CSelf-sterile
Cox's Emperor is a large red culinary plum with good flavour and reliable cropping
- Csucsos SzilvaGroup ESelf-sterile
- In stockCzarGroup DSelf-fertile
One of the most popular cooking plums. Excellent colour and flavour.
- In stockLaxton's DeliciousGroup ESelf-sterile
A sweet late dessert plum which is a good cropper and keeps well after picking
- Drap d'Or d'EsperensGroup DSelf-sterile
A delicious sweet yellow gage originating from Belgium.
- Early FavouriteGroup CPartially self-fertile
A small early purple dual purpose plum with good flavour and cropping
- Early GreengageGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockEarly LaxtonGroup CPartially self-fertile
Early Laxton is one of the earliest dual purpose plums
- Early OrleansGroup CPartially self-fertile
An excellent red culinary plum and a reasonable dessert plum
- In stockEarly Transparent GageGroup DSelf-fertile
One of the best and the most popular of the yellow gages. Self-fertile and suitable for most parts of the UK.
- EddaGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockEdwardsGroup DSelf-sterile
Very large attractive looking dual purpose plum
- In stockFarleigh DamsonGroup DPartially self-fertile
Our local variety. A heavy cropping popular small fruited damson.
- In stockGiant PruneGroup DSelf-fertile
A large attractive looking self- fertile red plum
- Gordon CastleGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive late yellow plum from Scotland
- Late GreengageGroup DSelf-sterile
A traditional greengage similar to Old Greengage and Cambridge Gage.
- In stockOld GreengageGroup DSelf-sterile
The most popular of the greengages considered by many as the finest gage.
- Grosse Priesse Group DSelf-sterile
- HackmanGroup DSelf-sterile
A very hardy large sweet yellow gage probably originating from Sweden.
- Imperial EpineuseGroup DSelf-sterile
Imperial Epineuse is a late dessert plum which can also be used for drying
- Ingall's Grimoldby GreengageGroup DSelf-sterile
A greengage with sweet fairly firm golden flesh.
- In stockJubileumGroup DSelf-fertile
A modern plum variety similar to a Victoria but much larger fruit and slightly earlier season.
- In stockKeaGroup CSelf-fertile
An old local Cornish cooking plum
- Kentish BushGroup DSelf-fertile
A heavy cropping and disease resistant cooking plum
- In stockKirke'sGroup DSelf-sterile
Considered as one of the finest flavoured dessert plums.
- In stockLate MuscatelleGroup CSelf-sterile
Late Muscatelle is an old French dessert plum
- Grove's Late VictoriaGroup DSelf-fertile
A sport of Victoria which ripens 10 days after Victoria
- Lawson's GoldenGroup ESelf-sterile
- Laxton's DelightGroup CSelf-sterile
Laxton's Delight is greengage raised by Laxton Bros of Bedford. It is soft, very juicy with good flavour.
- Laxton's Early GageGroup CSelf-sterile
- Laxton's IdealGroup DSelf-fertile
- Laxton's SupremeGroup CSelf-fertile
- Liegel's ApricotGroup DSelf-sterile
A greengage with sweet fairly firm but juicy golden flesh.
- In stockLindsey GageGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the sweetest and tastiest of the greengages.
- Mann's No 1Group CSelf-fertile
A red plum similar to Victoria.
- In stockMarjorie's SeedlingGroup EPartially self-fertile
A very popular late plum mainly for culinary use but also a reasonable dessert plum
- Merton GageGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet mid season yellow gage.
- In stockMerton GemGroup CPartially self-fertile
A heavy cropping red dual purpose plum similar to Victoria.
- Monsieur Jaune Group DSelf-sterile
A delicious sweet yellow gage often with a reddish purple flushed skin and orange flesh.
- NewarkGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet yellow gage from America.
- OntarioGroup DSelf-fertile
An attractive large dual purpose yellow plum.
- In stockOpalGroup CSelf-fertile
An excellent early dessert plum rather like a small Victoria.
- OrleansGroup DSelf-fertile
A very old French cooking plum
- In stockOullins GageGroup DPartially self-fertile
A sweet fairly large attractive yellow gage. A good garden variety for most parts of the UK.
- Pond's SeedlingGroup ESelf-sterile
An attractive looking large late season dual purpose plum.
- Prince EnglebertGroup DPartially self-fertile
Very large self-fertile blue culinary plum
- PrimateGroup ESelf-sterile
A large late season red/purple plum
- In stockPurple PershoreGroup DSelf-fertile
One of the best culinary plums. Excellent for jam and stewing.
- In stockQuetsche d'AlsaceGroup ESelf-fertile
The best known of a group of very popular European plums known as Quesche in France and Zwetschen in Germany.
- In stockReine Claude DoreeGroup D
A very popular sweet yellow gage from France.
- Reine Claude de MoissacGroup CSelf-fertile
- Reine Claude Reforma Group DSelf-sterile
- Reine Claude RHSGroup CSelf-sterile
- Reine Claude RoseeGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet greengage with a pink flushed skin.
- Reine Claude SagotGroup CSelf-sterile
- ReevesGroup CSelf-sterile
Reeves is a heavy cropping, large and attractive red dual purpose plum
- Royale de VilvoordeGroup DSelf-sterile
A very sweet purple dessert plum
- In stockShropshire PruneGroup DSelf-fertile
A classic damson considered to be one of the best flavoured.
- Stella's StarGroup DSelf-fertile
A new productive and relaiable self-fertile gage. Sweet green fruit turning slightly yellow wjen fully ripe.
- StintGroup DPartially self-fertile
Stint is a small red early season dual purpose plum
- St MartinGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockSwanGroup CSelf-sterile
A red dual purpose plum
- Teme CrossGroup ESelf-sterile
- Thames CrossGroup DPartially self-fertile
A late ripening large yellow sweet plum.
- In stockTransparent GageGroup DSelf-sterile
An old French yellow gage considered as one of the finest flavoured gages
- Uhinks Reine ClaudeGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockVictoriaGroup CSelf-fertile
The best known and most popular of English plums.
- Wangenheims FruhzwetscheGroup ESelf-sterile
A German prune (quetsche/zwetsche) type plum with firm flesh but earlier ripening.
- WashingtonGroup DSelf-sterile
Washington is a large old American yellow gage
- White Magnum BonumGroup CSelf-fertile
A very old yellow cooking plum.
- In stockWillingham GageGroup DSelf-sterile
A very sweet greengage very similar to Old Greengage.
- Woolaston BlackGroup CSelf-sterile
A small sweet purple plum with gage like qualities.
- WyedaleGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockYellow PershoreGroup DSelf-fertile
One of the best and most popular traditional English cooking plums
- Bohemian ZwetscheGroup ESelf-fertile
Bohemian Zwetsche in one of a family of small to medium sized blue plums which are very popular in
Continental Europe but little known in the UK