Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Wagener
- Pollination Group: Group B
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AcmeGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive crimson flushed apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- In stockAdams PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A handsome apple with an unusual conical shape and a dry nutty flavour.
- AkeroGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful summer apple from Sweden.
- AlkmeneGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like dessert apple from Germany also known and sold as Early Windsor.
- Ananas ReinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A small golden apple with a strong sweet-sharp pineapple flavour.
- In stockAntonovkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A very hardy dual purpose apple from Russia.
- In stockAromatic RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
A beautiful golden russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Arthur TurnerGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best early season cooking apples with a very attractive blossom.
- Autumn GlowGroup BSelf-sterile
A very attractive apple with bright red and yellow colours. Crisp and sweet with good flavour.
- Bakers DeliciousGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet attractive early season dessert apple originating from Wales.
- In stockBeauty of BathGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular very early season dessert apple with a distinctive sharp taste.
- Beeley PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Belle FlavoiseGroup CSelf-sterile
A pretty summer cooking apple.
- In stockBellefleur-KitikaGroup CSelf-sterile
A very hardy dessert apple from Russia.
- Bellefleur KrasnyiGroup ASelf-sterile
A very hardy, highly scented dessert apple from Russia.
- In stockBen's RedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Cornish summer apple similar to Devonshire Quarrenden
- BismarckGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old Australian cooking apple. Good regular cropper and a useful general purpose cooker.
- In stockBountifulGroup CSelf-sterile
A good heavy cropping mild flavoured cooking apple.
- In stockBraintree SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A late desset apple with an intense aromatic pineapple like flavour.
- Bramshott RectoryGroup CSelf-sterile
A lightly aromatic, crisp and juicy early dessert apple.
- Brownlees' RussetGroup CSelf-fertile
A russet apple with a strong fruit drop flavour and very good blossom.
- BudimkaGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional Serbian apple.
- Burr KnotGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual old cooking apple which roots burrs at the base of its branches.
- Bushey GroveGroup CSelf-sterile
A mid season cooking apple with attractive fruit and blossom.
- CaravelGroup BSelf-sterile
A rad Canadian summer apple with crisp juicy white flesh.
- Carlisle CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple thought to originate from Cumberland.
- Cheddar CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
An apple with a sharp savoury flavour with a hint of fennel.
- ChipsGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose apple which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Christmas PearmainGroup BSelf-fertile
A pretty slightly aromatic late dessert apple.
- CleeveGroup ASelf-sterile
A sweet, honeyed summer apple.
- ComradeGroup CSelf-sterile
A rich, aromatic crisp mid season dessert apple.
- CortlandGroup CPartially self-fertile
A McIntosh type apple with soft melting white flesh grown commercially in America.
- DelprimGroup BSelf-sterile
Delprim is a deliciously scented early season apple.
- Devonshire QuarrendenGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular Victorian early dessert apple with a disnctive strawberry flavour.
- Doctor CliffordGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season cooking apple originating from Lincolnshire.
- In stockDominoGroup CSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping early season cooking apple.
- Dorée de TournaiGroup C
Old Belgian Russet similar to a Nonpareil
- Duchess of OldenburgGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Russian apple still grown and popular in Russia. A pretty with a striking pattern of red lines.
- Early JulyanGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the earliest of the summer apples.
- Early Red BirdGroup BSelf-sterile
A very early ripenning summer dessert apple with a sharp raspberry flavour.
- EdenGroup BSelf-sterile
A new dual-purpose apple which has a naturally non-browning flesh, ideal for salads and fresh apple juice.
- In stockEgremont RussetGroup BPartially self-fertile
The best know and most popular of the russet apples. Very distinctive rich nutty flavour.
- Elton BeautyGroup BSelf-sterile
A pretty bright red dessert apple with a slightly sharp strawberry flavour.
- In stockEmpireGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive, crisp, dark red dessert apple with a sweet but tangy summer fruit flavour.
- ExquisiteGroup CSelf-sterile
A summer apple with an aniseed flavour.
- In stockFameuseGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Canadian variety. Bright red, sweet, juicy, soft textured fruit.
- Fearn's PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive small scarlet apple prized by the Victorians for the dining table.
- ForfarGroup CSelf-sterile
A large and handsome late season dual purpose apple also known as Dutch Mignonne.
- Laxton's FortuneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A red flushed early season dessert apple with a brisk summer fruit flavour.
- Foxwhelp (Broxwood)Group BSelf-sterile
A tradional bittersharp vintage West Country cider apple.
- George CaveGroup CSelf-fertile
A sharp, juicy red summer apple.
- George NealGroup BSelf-sterile
A large, sharp tasting summer dual purpose apple.
- GlockenapfelGroup CSelf-sterile
An ancient bell shaped culinary apple famous for making apfelstrudel.
- In stockGolden RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A golden yellow russet apple from America. Sweet with a honeyed flavour.
- Golden SpireGroup BSelf-fertile
An old northern English cooking apple. Unusual tall, oblong shape and cidery flavour.
- In stockGreensleevesGroup BPartially self-fertile
A popular garden variety which produces regular heavy crops of sweet golden yellow fruit.
- Hector MacDonaldGroup BSelf-sterile
A mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Hog's SnoutGroup BSelf-sterile
A sweet-sharp apple shaped like a pig's snout.
- Horsham RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensly flavoured sweet-sharp russet apple.
- Hunt's Duke of GloucesterGroup BSelf-sterile
A strong flavoured sweet sharp cinnamon russet apple.
- Hunt's EarlyGroup BSelf-sterile
A sharp early season apple once grown in Kent.
- Ingall's RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet red summer apple with a strawberry flavour and soft texture.
- In stockIrish PeachGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer apple believed to have originated in Ireland.
- James LawsonGroup CSelf-sterile
A fairly sharp, soft and juicy apple with a curious balsam taste.
- JefferiesGroup CSelf-sterile
A very pretty red apple with delicate lines and patterns.
- John AppleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English cooking apple.
- John StandishGroup CSelf-sterile
A small red flushed apple with an intensely fruity flavour.
- In stockKatyGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular early garden variety producing good crops of attractive apples.
- KendallGroup BSelf-sterile
A McIntosh type apple from America.
- Kentish Pippin (Keepers)Group BSelf-sterile
A pretty pink flushed apple.
- Kerry PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A small pretty Victorian dessert apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- Keswick CodlinGroup BPartially self-fertile
A very old traditional early season cooking apple producing a decorative tree with attractive blossom.
- Knobby RussetGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavily russetted unusual shaped apple.
- KorobovkaGroup CSelf-sterile
- Lady HollendaleGroup BSelf-sterile
A bright red early dessert apple with a sharp flavour.
- Lady IsabelGroup CSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple similar to James Grieve but with a later season.
- Lady LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A more highly coloured sport of Lord Lambourne.
- LakelandGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet crisp apple with beautiful maroon flushed skin.
- Lamb Abbey PearmainGroup BSelf-sterile
A small apple with an intense sweet sharp pineapple flavour.
- Landsberger ReinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet, juicy soft fleshed apples once widely grown in Northern Europe.
- Lass O' GowrieGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer cooking apple.
- In stockLibertyGroup CSelf-sterile
- LindaGroup BSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy dark red apple with a refreshing strawberry flavour.
- LoboGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockLord LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A popular traditional English mid season apple. Good flavour and disease resistance.
- Lord NelsonGroup CSelf-sterile
A large red striped apple from New Zealand.
- Lord SuffieldGroup BSelf-sterile
A Codlin type cooker popular in Victorian times.
- Lucombe's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large prominently ribbed sharp crisp apple once popular in Cornwall.
- Maidstone FavouriteGroup BSelf-sterile
- MaltsterGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive looking dual purpose apple but often lacking flavour.
- Maldon WonderGroup BSelf-sterile
A handsome lightly aromatic apple.
- Manks CodlinGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockMcIntosh RedGroup BSelf-sterile
A very popular apple in North America where it is often referred to simply as Mac. The famous Apple personal computer was named after this apple.
- In stockMelbaGroup CSelf-sterile
A pink flushed earrly dessert apple with a refreshing summer fruit flavour.
- Merton CharmGroup BSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping lightly aromatic early dessert apple.
- Merton RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensely sharp flavoured fine russet apple.
- Miller's SeedlingGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive sweet summer apple once widely grown in England.
- NannyGroup BSelf-sterile
A large sweet apple.
- NigdeGroup BSelf-sterile
A very sweet apple from Turkey.
- Norfolk BeautyGroup CSelf-sterile
A large and very pretty mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Nutmeg PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- Old English PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
- OpalGroup CSelf-sterile
Crimson flushed apple with a hint of strawberry flavour. Different from the yellow apple of same name now grown and sold commercially.
- Orange GoffGroup BSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which was once widely grown in Kent.
- Osennee DesertnoeGroup BSelf-sterile
An attractive pink flushed apple with a refreshing taste.
- OslinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old apple from Scotland with some aniseed flavour.
- PaularedGroup CSelf-sterile
- PearlGroup CSelf-sterile
- Pepin ShafrannyiGroup BSelf-sterile
A firm, crisp, refreshing apple with a high vitamin C content.
- Plymouth CrossGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with an interesting rich pineapple flavour.
- PolkaGroup BSelf-sterile
A red and green late season Ballerina apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Prince CharlesGroup BSelf-sterile
A beautiful red and pink flushed apple with a good flavour.
- In stockQueenGroup CSelf-sterile
A very pretty large cooking apple cooking to a lovely bright yellow sharp puree.
- Laxton's RearguardGroup CSelf-sterile
A firm crisp apple with an intense aromatic flavour.
- In stockRed DevilGroup CSelf-fertile
A new disease resistant apple with a refreshing tangy flavour and pink tinged flesh.
- Red MillerGroup CPartially self-fertile
A more highly coloured sport of Miller's Seedling.
- Red VictoriaGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockRed WindsorGroup BSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like apple. Sweeter and more diseases resistant than Cox.
- Reverend W WilksGroup BSelf-fertile
A good early season cooking apple with a compact tree very suitable for small gardens, cordons and espaliers.
- In stockRoss NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple with the typical intense sweet-sharp Nonpareil flavour.
- Rough PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional apple originating from Cornwall.
- Sam YoungGroup CSelf-sterile
A small tasty sweet sharp apple with a cinamon russet skin.
- SanspareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet honeyed apple that keeps its flavour well in storage.
- SantanaGroup CSelf-sterile
A new disease resistant dessert apple with a good scented flavour.
- Scarlet PimpernelGroup ASelf-sterile
A very early attractive looking but quite sharp dessert apple.
- Scotch DumplingGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish cooking apple.
- In stockShenandoahGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious rich sweet apple with attractive red and yellow autumnal colours.
- SkovfogedGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Danish summer cooking apple
- In stockSlack Ma GirdleGroup BSelf-sterile
A popular old cider apple.
- Sops in WineGroup CSelf-sterile
- Star of DevonGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive late apple with quite a sharp flavour.
- St Albans PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy but quite sharp Victorian dessert apple.
- In stockSt CeciliaGroup BSelf-sterile
- St Edmund's PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very fine flavoured golden russet apple.
- St EverardGroup CSelf-fertile
A rich aromatic red striped apple.
- St MagdalenGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet, rich, aromatic apple from Norfolk.
- In stockStriped BeefingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large handsome apple with dark red stripes which give its name.
- Summer Golden PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
A Small golden yellow summer apples with a pleasant sharp flavour.
- SummerredGroup BSelf-sterile
- In stockSure CropGroup BSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from Cheshire.
- Thorle PippinGroup BSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer apple with a sharp savoury flavour.
- TopazGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent new disease resistant late dessert apple. Firm and juicy with a refreshing sharp flavour.
- Tremlett's BitterGroup BSelf-sterile
A full bitter traditional West Country cider apple.
- VioletteGroup BSelf-sterile
An apple with a violet coloured bloom which is said to also have have violet frangrance.
- Vista BellaGroup BSelf-sterile
A good summer dessert apple with a refreshing raspberry flavour.
- VitgyllingGroup CSelf-sterile
A white fleshed dual purpose summer apple from Sweden similar to White Transparent.
- White TransparentGroup BPartially self-fertile
One of the earliest apples to ripen. Too sharp as a dessert apple for most people but good as a cooker.
- Wijcik McIntoshGroup BSelf-sterile
- Winter QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile
- Worcester WoodsilGroup CSelf-sterile
- Yellow BellflowerGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockYellow IngestrieGroup CSelf-sterile
A small sharp bright yellow apple with a strong fruity sharp flavour.