Pre-order trees for autumn 2022 / winter 2023 nowIt is best to pre-order now for delivery in the winter planting season. There is no need to pay at this stage.
Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
Pollination partners for: Bardsey
- Pollination Group: Group C
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AcmeGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive crimson flushed apple with a rich fruity flavour.
- In stockAdams PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A handsome apple with an unusual conical shape and a dry nutty flavour.
- Laxton's AdvanceGroup CPartially self-fertile
A lightly aromatic summer dessert apple.
- AlfristonGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional old cooking apple from Sussex.
- Allen's EverlastingGroup CSelf-sterile
An interesting and unusual dark russet apple from Ireland with an intense sweet flavour.
- In stockAllington PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A dual purpose apple with a strong sharp, bitter-sweet flavour.
- AmbassyGroup CSelf-sterile
A large, crisp and juicy sweet dessert apple grown commercially and sold as Estival or Delcorf.
- Ananas ReinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A small golden apple with a strong sweet-sharp pineapple flavour.
- ApiGroup CSelf-sterile
An ancient apple esteemed through the centuries for its decorative qualities.
- Api NoirGroup CSelf-sterile
A small dark purple coloured apple of possibly ancient origin.
- In stockAromatic RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
A beautiful golden russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Arthur W BarnesGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive cooking apple with good flavour.
- Arthur TurnerGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best early season cooking apples with a very attractive blossom.
- Ballarat SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large dual purpose apple requiring a good summer in the UK to ripen well.
- Barnack OrangeGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season aromatic Cox like dessert apple.
- Baumans ReinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season dessert apple with a sharp flavour and hint of strawberry.
- In stockBeauty of BathGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular very early season dessert apple with a distinctive sharp taste.
- In stockBeauty of BedfordGroup CSelf-sterile
A mid season dessert apple with a sweet lightly aromatic flavour.
- Beauty of MorayGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer cooking apple with attractive blossom.
- Bedfordshire FoundlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season cooking apple with a sweet sharp flavour.
- Belle-Fille NormandeGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season cooking apple with a sweet sharp flavour.
- Belle FlavoiseGroup CSelf-sterile
A pretty summer cooking apple.
- In stockBellefleur-KitikaGroup CSelf-sterile
A very hardy dessert apple from Russia.
- In stockBenenden EarlyGroup CSelf-sterile
A very pretty red striped apple with very good flavour for a summer apple.
- Betty GeesonGroup CSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple pprabably from Worcestershire.
- BismarckGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old Australian cooking apple. Good regular cropper and a useful general purpose cooker.
- Blue PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season dessert apple from America with a distinctive blue bloom.
- In stockBountifulGroup CSelf-sterile
A good heavy cropping mild flavoured cooking apple.
- Bow Hill PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet late dessert apple with a slightly nutty flavour.
- Box AppleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Cornish cooking apple.
- In stockBraintree SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A late desset apple with an intense aromatic pineapple like flavour.
- Bramshott RectoryGroup CSelf-sterile
A lightly aromatic, crisp and juicy early dessert apple.
- BreitlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet large apple with a flowery taste.
- Brooke'sGroup CSelf-sterile
An aromatic mid season dessert apple.
- Brownlees' RussetGroup CSelf-fertile
A russet apple with a strong fruit drop flavour and very good blossom.
- BudimkaGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional Serbian apple.
- Burr KnotGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual old cooking apple which roots burrs at the base of its branches.
- Bushey GroveGroup CSelf-sterile
A mid season cooking apple with attractive fruit and blossom.
- CharlotteGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season Ballerina cooking apple which naturally grows in a columnar form.
- Charles RossGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very handsome traditional English dual purpose apple.
- Cheddar CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
An apple with a sharp savoury flavour with a hint of fennel.
- ChipsGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season dual purpose apple which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Christmas PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A new apple with Cox like aromatic flavour but sweeter and easier to grow than Cox.
- CisteckeGroup CSelf-sterile
An apple from the Czech Republic. Soft, juicy with a summer fruit flavour.
- CobraGroup CSelf-sterile
A new dual purpose apple bred from Cox and Bramley with some of the qualities of both.
- Cockle PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An aromatic late dessert apple popular in the 19th century.
- Colonel VaughanGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Kent variety once used for cider making also known as Kentish Pippin.
- ComradeGroup CSelf-sterile
A rich, aromatic crisp mid season dessert apple.
- Cornish HoneypinGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet mid season dessert apple from Cornwall.
- CortlandGroup CPartially self-fertile
A McIntosh type apple with soft melting white flesh grown commercially in America.
- Flanders CoxGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive red sport of Cox's Orange Pippin from France.
- In stockCox's Orange PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
Regarded as the finest of English apples with an intense aromatic flavour rarely matched by any other.
- Queen CoxGroup CSelf-sterile
A more highly coloured and attractive looking sport of Cox's Orange Pippin.
- In stockSelf-Fertile CoxGroup CSelf-fertile
A self-fertile sport of Cox's Orange Pippin.
- Crimson PeasgoodGroup CSelf-sterile
A more highly coloured sport of Peasgood Nonesuch.
- DabinettGroup CSelf-fertile
An bittersweet old Somerset cider apple.
- DawnGroup CSelf-sterile
A red late dessert apple with sweet-sharp raspberry flavour.
- DelcorfGroup C
A sweet apple grown commercially in Western Europe.
- Diamond JubileeGroup CSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple named to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Victoria.
- In stockDiscoveryGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular disease resistant early dessert apple.
- Doctor CliffordGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season cooking apple originating from Lincolnshire.
- In stockDominoGroup CSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping early season cooking apple.
- Dorée de TournaiGroup C
Old Belgian Russet similar to a Nonpareil
- Duchess of BedfordGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season dessert apple with a strong aniseed flavour.
- Duchess's FavouriteGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive apple with a sharp strawberry flavour.
- Duke of DevonshireGroup CSelf-sterile
A late russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- DunningGroup C
Early McIntosh x Cox's Orange Pippin cross.
- Laxton's Early CrimsonGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet red summer apple.
- Early JulyanGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the earliest of the summer apples.
- Early VictoriaGroup CPartially self-fertile
A popular early cooking apple with excellent flavour.
- In stockEast Lothian PippinGroup C
A summer cooking apple from Scotland which cooks to a juicy puree.
- Eccleston PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Cheshire dual purpose apple. Large showy red flushed fruit.
- Emperor AlexanderGroup CSelf-sterile
A large, attractive dual purpose apple thought to have originated from Ukraine.
- In stockEmpireGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive, crisp, dark red dessert apple with a sweet but tangy summer fruit flavour.
- Laxton's EpicureGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very good summer dessert apple. Sweet and juicy with some Cox flavour.
- ErosGroup CSelf-sterile
A large red flushed apple with a fruity sharp flavour.
- Exeter CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
An early dessert apple with a sharp refreshing flavour.
- ExquisiteGroup CSelf-sterile
A summer apple with an aniseed flavour.
- Fairie QueenGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet rich apple with some Cox flavour.
- In stockRed FalstaffGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the most popular modern garden varieties. Easy to grow, heavy cropping, crisp and juicy fruit.
- In stockFalstaffGroup CPartially self-fertile
Now largely superseded by the more highly coloured sport Red Falstaff.
- Laxton's FavouriteGroup CSelf-sterile
Sweet, juicy, attractive summer apple.
- Fearn's PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive small scarlet apple prized by the Victorians for the dining table.
- Fillingham PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A sharp fruity apple once popular in Yorskshire.
- FlameGroup CSelf-sterile
Flame is a pretty pink and red flushed summer apple.
- Flower of the TownGroup CSelf-sterile
A sharp tasting mid season dessert apple from Yorkshire.
- ForfarGroup CSelf-sterile
A large and handsome late season dual purpose apple also known as Dutch Mignonne.
- Laxton's FortuneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A red flushed early season dessert apple with a brisk summer fruit flavour.
- Foulden PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from Norfolk.
- In stockNuvar® FrecklesGroup CSelf-sterile
A very tasty sweet red apple with small russet patches giving it a frecked appearance.
- Freiherr von BerlepschGroup CSelf-sterile
An old German variety with an intense pineapple flavour.
- In stockFreybergGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious apple which is very sweet but also has an intensly aromatic flavour.
- GarnetGroup CSelf-sterile
A bright red early season dessert apple.
- George CaveGroup CSelf-fertile
A sharp, juicy red summer apple.
- GlockenapfelGroup CSelf-sterile
An ancient bell shaped culinary apple famous for making apfelstrudel.
- Nuvar® GoldGroup CSelf-sterile
A bright yellow apple with a slight pink blush. It is sweet crisp and juicy.
- In stockNuvar® Golden HillsGroup CSelf-sterile
A striking golden yellow apple with crisp juicy flesh and a rich sweet flavour.
- Golden KnobGroup CSelf-sterile
A small russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Golden NuggetGroup CSelf-sterile
A small attractive fruit with an intense sweet-sharp pineapple flavour.
- In stockGolden PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
a very old variety. Intense fruity flavour also used for cooking and cider.
- Granny SmithGroup CSelf-fertile
One of the most widely grown commercial apples known for its green colour, sharp flavour and firm texture.
- Green BalsamGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockGrenadierGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best known of the early cooking apples.
- Hereford CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
A sharp flavoured red early season apple.
- In stockHerefordshire RussetGroup CPartially self-fertile
An excellent new variety combining the aromatic flavour of a Cox with a golden russet skin.
- Histon FavouriteGroup CSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple from Cambridgeshire with a brisk fruity flavour.
- Nuvar® Home FarmGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet crisp apple with a traditional appearance.
- Hormead PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A sharp tasting late cooking apple.
- Horsham RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensly flavoured sweet-sharp russet apple.
- Hubbard's PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A late dessert apple with a rich nutty flavour.
- Huntingdon CodlinGroup CSelf-sterile
Quite sharp soft fleshed mid season cooking apple.
- Hunter's MajesticGroup CSelf-sterile
A large mid season dual purpose apple.
- Ingall's RedGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet red summer apple with a strawberry flavour and soft texture.
- In stockJames GrieveGroup CPartially self-fertile
A good heavy cropping early season dual purpose apple from Scotland.
- Poelman's Rode James GrieveGroup CSelf-sterile
Brighter coloured earlier ripening sport of James Grieve.
- Red James GrieveGroup CSelf-sterile
A more highly coloured sport of James Grieve.
- James LawsonGroup CSelf-sterile
A fairly sharp, soft and juicy apple with a curious balsam taste.
- JefferiesGroup CSelf-sterile
A very pretty red apple with delicate lines and patterns.
- Jersey BlackGroup CSelf-sterile
An old American apple once known as Black Apple because of its very dark colour.
- John AppleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old English cooking apple.
- John StandishGroup CSelf-sterile
A small red flushed apple with an intensely fruity flavour.
- JonathanGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old American dessert apple. Red flushed, crisp, juicy and sweet but with plenty of refreshing acidity.
- JoybellsGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive apple with sweet melting flesh.
- Kandil SinapGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual long shaped apple from Crimea.
- In stockKatyGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular early garden variety producing good crops of attractive apples.
- Kentish QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile
A dark maroon apple with a sweet nutty flavour.
- In stockKingston BlackGroup CSelf-sterile
The most popular of the cider apples.
- KorobovkaGroup CSelf-sterile
- Lady's Finger of OffalyGroup CSelf-sterile
- Lady IsabelGroup CSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple similar to James Grieve but with a later season.
- Lady LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A more highly coloured sport of Lord Lambourne.
- LakelandGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet crisp apple with beautiful maroon flushed skin.
- Lamb's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large red flushed dual purpose apple.
- Landsberger ReinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet, juicy soft fleshed apples once widely grown in Northern Europe.
- Lass O' GowrieGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Scottish summer cooking apple.
- LeatherjacketGroup CSelf-sterile
A yellow cooking apple originating from Essex.
- In stockLibertyGroup CSelf-sterile
- LoboGroup CSelf-sterile
- Nuvar® Long HarvestGroup CSelf-sterile
A pinkish red apple which ripens one by one over a long period giving an extended harvesting season.
- Lord GrosvenorGroup CSelf-sterile
An early season codlin-type cooking apple.
- Lord HindlipGroup CSelf-sterile
A handsome, crimon flushed apple.
- In stockLord LambourneGroup CPartially self-fertile
A popular traditional English mid season apple. Good flavour and disease resistance.
- Lord NelsonGroup CSelf-sterile
A large red striped apple from New Zealand.
- Lord RoseberyGroup CSelf-sterile
A pretty bright red summer apple with some strwberry flavour.
- Lucombe's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large prominently ribbed sharp crisp apple once popular in Cornwall.
- Madresfield CourtGroup CSelf-sterile
A rich mildly aromatic sweet mid season dessert apple.
- In stockMargilGroup CSelf-sterile
A small Cox like apple.
- In stockMelbaGroup CSelf-sterile
A pink flushed earrly dessert apple with a refreshing summer fruit flavour.
- Nuvar® MelodyGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple. Sweet crisp and juicy. Blossom shows some frost resistance.
- MelroseGroup CSelf-sterile
A large ribbed cooking apple once very popular in Tweedside.
- MeridianGroup CSelf-sterile
A mildly aromatic Cox type apple raised at East Malling Kent.
- Merton RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensely sharp flavoured fine russet apple.
- Merton WorcesterGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent early to mid season red apple with a strawberry flavour.
- Millicent BarnesGroup CSelf-sterile
An old mid season red flushed dessert apple from Cheshire with quite sharp flavour.
- Miller's SeedlingGroup CPartially self-fertile
An attractive sweet summer apple once widely grown in England.
- MonarchGroup CPartially self-fertile
A once popular English cooking apple.
- In stockMonidelGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive red and yellow early dessert apple. Excellent sweet flavour, juicy and crisp.
- MontfortGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive red flushed late dessert apple.
- New Rock PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockNonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
An old variety with an intense sweet sharp flavour.
- Norfolk BeautyGroup CSelf-sterile
A large and very pretty mild flavoured mid season cooking apple.
- Norfolk ColemanGroup CSelf-sterile
- Nutmeg PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- Old PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
- OpalGroup CSelf-sterile
Crimson flushed apple with a hint of strawberry flavour. Different from the yellow apple of same name now grown and sold commercially.
- OpalescentGroup CSelf-sterile
A very striking large dark red apple one widely grown in New England.
- Owen ThomasGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensely sweet sharp soft fleshed summer apple.
- Oxford ConquestGroup CSelf-sterile
A large late eating apple with a sweet sharp flavour.
- PaularedGroup CSelf-sterile
- PeacemakerGroup CSelf-sterile
A lightly aromatic sweet mid season apple.
- In stockPeasgood's NonsuchGroup CPartially self-fertile
A handsome Victorian cooking apple excellent for baked apple.
- PearlGroup CSelf-sterile
- Peck's PleasantGroup CSelf-sterile
A rich sweet apple once popular in New England.
- In stockPickering's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
Quite rich flavoured mid season eating apple.
- Pitmaston Russet NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A russt apple with a mixture of the sweet-sharp Nonpareil and the nutty Egremont Russet flavours.
- PrincesseGroup CSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping russet apple of very good quality. Less nutty flavour than Egremont Russet but easier to grow.
- Purpurroter CousinotGroup CSelf-sterile
A very old sweet perfumed apple probably oringinating in the Netherlands or Germany.
- Queen CarolineGroup CSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which cooks to a creamy well flavoured puree.
- In stockQueenGroup CSelf-sterile
A very pretty large cooking apple cooking to a lovely bright yellow sharp puree.
- RajkaGroup CSelf-sterile
An attactive disease resistant modern variety with an excellent sweet flavour and good keeping qualities.
- Laxton's RearguardGroup CSelf-sterile
A firm crisp apple with an intense aromatic flavour.
- In stockRed DevilGroup CSelf-fertile
A new disease resistant apple with a refreshing tangy flavour and pink tinged flesh.
- Redcoat GrieveGroup CSelf-sterile
- Red MillerGroup CPartially self-fertile
A more highly coloured sport of Miller's Seedling.
- RedsleevesGroup CSelf-fertile
A disease resistant early dessert apple. Attractive, crisp, sweet and juicy fruit.
- Red VictoriaGroup CSelf-sterile
- RivalGroup CPartially self-fertile
Crisp, juicy lightly aromatic apple.
- Rivers NonsuchGroup CSelf-sterile
- RosamundGroup CPartially self-fertile
- Rosy BlenheimGroup CSelf-sterile
A large apple resmbliing Blenheim Orange.
- RosetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A red fleshed sport of Discovery which has better flavour and keeping qualities than its parent.
- In stockRoss NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple with the typical intense sweet-sharp Nonpareil flavour.
- Rosemary RussetGroup CSelf-sterile
A strong sweet sharp flavoured russet apple with a reddish flush.
- Rough PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional apple originating from Cornwall.
- RubensGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple with a raspberry flavour. Different from the modern variety of the same name now grown and sold commercially.
- In stockRubinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent Cox likle apple from Switzerland.
- In stockRubinolaGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious and attractive modern disease resistant apple with sweet melting flesh.
- Ruby (Seabrook)Group CSelf-sterile
A bright red apple with a strawberry flavour similar to Worcester Pearmain.
- Ruby (Thorrington)Group CSelf-sterile
A sweet apple with some strwberry flavour.
- Saltcote PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An aromatic apple similar to Ribston Pippin.
- Sam YoungGroup CSelf-sterile
A small tasty sweet sharp apple with a cinamon russet skin.
- SanspareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet honeyed apple that keeps its flavour well in storage.
- SantanaGroup CSelf-sterile
A new disease resistant dessert apple with a good scented flavour.
- In stockSaturnGroup CSelf-fertile
A disease resistant modern sweet red apple bred at East Malling in Kent.
- Scarlet NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
Similar to Nonpareil with its intense sweet-sharp flavour but more highly coloured.
- September BeautyGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockShenandoahGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious rich sweet apple with attractive red and yellow autumnal colours.
- Sikulai AlmaGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockSisson's Worksop NewtownGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet juicy apple with a svoury taste.
- Sops in WineGroup CSelf-sterile
- Star of DevonGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive late apple with quite a sharp flavour.
- St AilredGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy apple similar in flavour to a ripe James Grieve
- St Albans PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy but quite sharp Victorian dessert apple.
- St Augustine's OrangeGroup CSelf-sterile
- St Edmund's PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very fine flavoured golden russet apple.
- St EverardGroup CSelf-fertile
A rich aromatic red striped apple.
- Stirling CastleGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old cooking apple originally from Scotland and once widely grown throughout the UK.
- St MagdalenGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet, rich, aromatic apple from Norfolk.
- In stockStobo CastleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Scottish cooking apple.
- Stoke Edith PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockStriped BeefingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large handsome apple with dark red stripes which give its name.
- StubnoseGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual shaped early cooking apple.
- In stockSturmer PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very late dessert apple which hangs on the tree into the winter and keeps well.
- SunburnGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockSunriseGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the best early apples with a very long season.
- In stockSunsetGroup CSelf-fertile
An excellent garden substitute for Cox particularly for regions where Cox can not be grown successfully.
- Surprize™Group CSelf-sterile
An unusual new apple with bright organge skin and pink flesh.
- SwaarGroup CSelf-sterile
A yellow, partially russetted apple with a rich, sweet, nutty flavour once popular in America.
- Teton de DemoiselleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old French dessert apple.
- Thorpe's PeachGroup CSelf-sterile
- TopazGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent new disease resistant late dessert apple. Firm and juicy with a refreshing sharp flavour.
- Twenty OunceGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large quite sweet dual purpose apple from America.
- Upton PyneGroup CSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple with a hint of pineapple flavour.
- VitgyllingGroup CSelf-sterile
A white fleshed dual purpose summer apple from Sweden similar to White Transparent.
- Waltham Abbey SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
- WaltzGroup CSelf-sterile
A red crisp and juicy sweet ballerina apple which naturally grown in a columnar form.
- In stockWanstall PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- WealthyGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet red apple with some strawberry flavour.
- White MelroseGroup CSelf-sterile
A large Scottish cooking apple pnce widely grown on Tweedside.
- White QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile
- William CrumpGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensly aromatic Cox like apple.
- In stockWinesapGroup CSelf-sterile
An old American dessert apple still grown commercially.
- Winter QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile
- Wolf RiverGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockWorcester PearmainGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very popular sweet early dessert apple particularly suitable for growing in colder regions.
- Worcester WoodsilGroup CSelf-sterile
- Yarlington MillGroup CSelf-sterile
A traditional Somerset cider apple producing a medium bittersweet cider.
- Yellow BellflowerGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockYellow IngestrieGroup CSelf-sterile
A small sharp bright yellow apple with a strong fruity sharp flavour.