Keepers NurseryThe UK's largest range of Fruit Trees
Tel. 01622 326465
- Pollination Group: Group D
Taking into account all the relevant factors the following Apple varieties would be suitable pollinators.
- AdmiralGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet perfumed dessert apple best grown in a warm situation.
- Laxton's AdvanceGroup CPartially self-fertile
A lightly aromatic summer dessert apple.
- Allen's EverlastingGroup CSelf-sterile
An interesting and unusual dark russet apple from Ireland with an intense sweet flavour.
- Allington PippinGroup CPartially self-fertile
A dual purpose apple with a strong sharp, bitter-sweet flavour.
- AmbassyGroup CSelf-sterile
A large, crisp and juicy sweet dessert apple grown commercially and sold as Estival or Delcorf.
- Angyal DezsoGroup DSelf-sterile
A Hungarian apple with a sweet nutty flavour.
- In stockAnnie ElizabethGroup EPartially self-fertile
Regarded as one of the best stewing and baking apples. Attractive maroon blossom.
- In stockApiGroup CSelf-sterile
An ancient apple esteemed through the centuries for its decorative qualities.
- In stockApi NoirGroup CSelf-sterile
A small dark purple coloured apple of possibly ancient origin.
- In stockArd Cairn RussetGroup DSelf-sterile
A Sweet apple from Ireland said to taste like a banana.
- Arthur W BarnesGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive cooking apple with good flavour.
- Autumn PearmainGroup DSelf-sterile
Thought to be an ancient apple possibly dating from 16th century.
- In stockBannsGroup DSelf-sterile
A large yellow mid season dessert apple with an elderflower like aroma.
- In stockBarnack BeautyGroup DSelf-sterile
A late season dual purpose apple with attractive blossom.
- In stockBaxters PearmainGroup DSelf-sterile
A late season dessert apple with a fruity aromatic flavour
- Beauty of BedfordGroup CSelf-sterile
A mid season dessert apple with a sweet lightly aromatic flavour.
- Beauty of HantsGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple very similar to Blenheim Orange.
- Beauty of StokeGroup ESelf-sterile
A fairly sweet late seasion cooking apple.
- BeauchamwellGroup DSelf-sterile
A late russet apple with a strong sweet sharp flavour
- Bedfordshire FoundlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season cooking apple with a sweet sharp flavour.
- Belle de PontoiseGroup DSelf-sterile
A large handsome old French apple.
- Belvoir SeedlingGroup DSelf-sterile
A large late season cooking apple raised at Belvoir Castle.
- In stockBenenden EarlyGroup CSelf-sterile
A very pretty red striped apple with very good flavour for a summer apple.
- Betty GeesonGroup CSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple pprabably from Worcestershire.
- In stockBloody PloughmanGroup DSelf-sterile
A legendary dark red dessert apple from Scotland with some red flesh.
- Blue PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A late season dessert apple from America with a distinctive blue bloom.
- Bow Hill PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet late dessert apple with a slightly nutty flavour.
- BreitlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A very sweet large apple with a flowery taste.
- Brenchley PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
An old Kentish apple similar to Blenheim Orange.
- Bright FutureGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive new red/orange striped eating apple.
- Bridgwater PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A large mild flavoured cooking apple.
- Brown CroftonGroup DSelf-sterile
A russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Broad Eyed PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old English cooking apple.
- Brooke'sGroup CSelf-sterile
An aromatic mid season dessert apple.
- Brown's SeedlingGroup ESelf-sterile
A sweet dual purpose apple.
- Brown's AppleGroup DSelf-sterile
A full sharp cider apple.
- In stockBurn's SeedlingGroup ESelf-sterile
A very sweet scented winter apple.
- Calville Blanc d'HiverGroup DSelf-sterile
An old French variety considered as the best for tarte aux pommes
- In stockCambusnethan PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple once highly regarded inScotland.
- In stockCaptain KiddGroup DSelf-sterile
A more highly coloured sport of Kidd's Orange Red
- In stockCarolineGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet late dessert apple from Norfolk.
- In stockCelliniGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple widely grown around Victorian London.
- In stockCharles RossGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very handsome traditional English dual purpose apple.
- In stockNuvar™ Cheerfull Gold™Group DSelf-sterile
An attractive new dessert apple with an intense sweet-sharp Cox like flavour.
- In stockChelmsford WonderGroup DSelf-sterile
Once a widely grown and popular cooking apple.
- In stockChivers DelightGroup DSelf-sterile
A very good crisp sweet dessert apple which keeps very well.
- In stockCider Lady's FingerGroup DSelf-sterile
A mild sharp cider apple probably originating in South West England.
- In stockCockle PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An aromatic late dessert apple popular in the 19th century.
- Cockett's RedGroup DSelf-sterile
A bright red sharp late dessert apple.
- Colonel VaughanGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Kent variety once used for cider making also known as Kentish Pippin.
- In stockColonel YateGroup DSelf-sterile
A large handsome light flavoured cooking apple.
- In stockCornish AromaticGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old English apple variety thought to have been grown in Cornwall for centuries.
- Core Blimey™Group DSelf-sterile
A new aromatic Cox type apple easier to grow than Cox.
- In stockCornish GilliflowerGroup DSelf-sterile
An old English apple with an unusual shape and sweet perfumed flavour orginating from Cornwall.
- CoronationGroup DSelf-sterile
A large handsome dual-purpose apple named in 1902 to celebrate the coronation of King Edward VII.
- In stockCourt of WickGroup DSelf-sterile
An old West Country late dessert apple with a strong fruity flavour.
- Flanders CoxGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive red sport of Cox's Orange Pippin from France.
- In stockCox's Orange PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
Regarded as the finest of English apples with an intense aromatic flavour rarely matched by any other.
- In stockQueen CoxGroup CSelf-sterile
A more highly coloured and attractive looking sport of Cox's Orange Pippin.
- In stockCox's PomonaGroup DSelf-sterile
A very attractive and colourful mid season dual purpose apple.
- In stockSelf-Fertile CoxGroup CSelf-fertile
A self-fertile sport of Cox's Orange Pippin.
- Crawley ReinetteGroup DSelf-sterile
A sharp flavoured late dessert apple.
- In stockCrimson CrispGroup DSelf-sterile
Crimson Crisp is a new scab resistant apple. Bright red mid season fruit with a good sweet flavour.
- Crimson PeasgoodGroup CSelf-sterile
A more highly coloured sport of Peasgood Nonesuch.
- Crimson QueeningGroup DSelf-sterile
An old English apple with dark red skin and an unusual pointed shape.
- CurltailGroup ESelf-sterile
An old English dual purpose apple with a distinctive curled fleshy stalk.
- Cybele® delrouvalGroup DSelf-fertile
A most unusual and attractive looking apple with a sweet and crisp flavour.
- In stockDabinettGroup CSelf-fertile
An bittersweet old Somerset cider apple.
- In stockD'Arcy SpiceGroup DSelf-sterile
A famous old variety from Essex with a distinctive spicy flavour.
- In stockDawnGroup CSelf-sterile
A red late dessert apple with sweet-sharp raspberry flavour.
- In stockDecioGroup ESelf-sterile
An ancient apple believed to date from the time of Attila the Hun.
- In stockDiscoveryGroup CSelf-sterile
A popular disease resistant early dessert apple.
- In stockDownton PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
An old apple variety with a strong cidery flavour popular in Victorian England.
- In stockDuck's BillGroup ESelf-sterile
Possibly an ancient variety with an unusual name derived from its unusual shape.
- Duke of DevonshireGroup CSelf-sterile
A late russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- Eady's MagnumGroup DSelf-sterile
A large late season cooking apple.
- East Lothian PippinGroup C
A summer cooking apple from Scotland which cooks to a juicy puree.
- Easter OrangeGroup DSelf-sterile
A late dessert apple with an intense aromatic flavour.
- Eccleston PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An old Cheshire dual purpose apple. Large showy red flushed fruit.
- EcklinvilleGroup DSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple originating from Northern Ireland.
- EdelborsdorferGroup DSelf-sterile
A very sweet apple from Germany with a scent of elderflower.
- Edith HopwoodGroup DSelf-sterile
A lightly aromatic mid season yellow apple.
- In stockEllison's OrangeGroup DPartially self-fertile
Intensely aromatic Cox like apple with an aniseed flavour. A good alternative to Cox for northern Britain.
- Elmore PippinGroup ESelf-sterile
A golden yellow dessert apple with an intense sweet sharp flavour.
- In stockElstarGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the best modern apples with an excellent fruity flavour and good keeping quality.
- EncoreGroup DSelf-sterile
A large cooking apple. Very acid when used early but mellows with keeping.
- In stockLaxton's EpicureGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very good summer dessert apple. Sweet and juicy with some Cox flavour.
- ErosGroup CSelf-sterile
A large red flushed apple with a fruity sharp flavour.
- Esopus SpitzenburgGroup DSelf-sterile
An old American dual purpose apple widely grown in the USA in 19th century renowned apple pies.
- Exeter CrossGroup CSelf-sterile
An early dessert apple with a sharp refreshing flavour.
- Eynsham DumplingGroup DSelf-sterile
A large cooking apple raised in Oxfordshire.
- In stockFairie QueenGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet rich apple with some Cox flavour.
- In stockRed FalstaffGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the most popular modern garden varieties. Easy to grow, heavy cropping, crisp and juicy fruit.
- In stockFalstaffGroup CPartially self-fertile
Now largely superseded by the more highly coloured sport Red Falstaff.
- In stockFiestaGroup DPartially self-fertile
A crisp, juicy, sweet apple with some Cox flavour which crops well and keeps extremely well.
- First and LastGroup DSelf-sterile
A Victorian apple from Sussex claimed to keep in
store for up to two years
- Five CrownsGroup ESelf-sterile
Names after its distinctive five-crowned shape. *SAME AS LONDON PIPPIN*
- In stockFlamencoGroup DSelf-sterile
A red flushed crisp juicy ballerina apple with a sharp flavour.
- Flower of the TownGroup CSelf-sterile
A sharp tasting mid season dessert apple from Yorkshire.
- FolkestoneGroup DSelf-sterile
A red early season dessert apple.
- ForgeGroup DSelf-sterile
An old traditional dual purpose apple from Sussex
- Foster's SeedlingGroup ESelf-sterile
A very sharp Victorian cooking apple from Kent.
- FrancisGroup DSelf-sterile
A small, sweet, lightly aromatic apple similar to Laxton's Superb.
- In stockNuvar® FrecklesGroup CSelf-sterile
A very tasty sweet red apple with small russet patches giving it a frecked appearance.
- Freiherr von BerlepschGroup CSelf-sterile
An old German variety with an intense pineapple flavour.
- In stockFreybergGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious apple which is very sweet but also has an intensly aromatic flavour.
- In stockFujiGroup DSelf-sterile
A crips sweet apple with a perfumed honey-like flavour. Requires a warm location for best flavour.
- In stockGalaGroup DPartially self-fertile
One of the most widely grown and popular commercial apples.
- GarnetGroup CSelf-sterile
A bright red early season dessert apple.
- In stockGascoyne's ScarletGroup DSelf-sterile
A victorian Kentish variety. Large, handsome red fruit. Produces excellent pink juice.
- In stockGavinGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent but little know variety. Very crisp, sweet fruit.
- George CarpenterGroup DSelf-sterile
A large attractive flushed apple with a good aromatic flavour.
- GladstoneGroup DPartially self-fertile
A red flushed summer apple. Quite sharp with a raspberry or redcurrant flavour.
- GlasburyGroup DSelf-sterile
A large pink flushed culinary apple.
- Gloucester CrossGroup DSelf-sterile
A mid season dessert apple with a rich aromatic flavour.
- Gloria MundiGroup DSelf-sterile
A large cooking apple with an unusual oblong, heavily ribbed shape.
- Gloucester RoyalGroup ESelf-sterile
A very sweet red apple.
- Gloster 69Group ESelf-sterile
An attractive large, red flushed apple. Crisp, sweet with a good flavour.
- Nuvar® GoldGroup CSelf-sterile
A bright yellow apple with a slight pink blush. It is sweet crisp and juicy.
- In stockGolden DeliciousGroup DSelf-sterile
The most widely grown apple throughout the world. Requires a warm location to achieve full sweetness.
- GoldrushGroup DSelf-sterile
Goldrush is a new disease resistant apple. Golden yellow with a pink blush. Rich sweet flavour. Late
ripening and very good keeper.
- Golden HarveyGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old russet apple with an intense sweet sharp flavour. Famous for its strong cider.
- In stockNuvar® Golden HillsGroup CSelf-sterile
A striking golden yellow apple with crisp juicy flesh and a rich sweet flavour.
- In stockGolden KnobGroup CSelf-sterile
A small russet apple with an intense sweet-sharp flavour.
- In stockGolden NobleGroup ESelf-sterile
A handsome large golden yellow late keeping cooking apple.
- In stockGolden PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
a very old variety. Intense fruity flavour also used for cooking and cider.
- Golden ReinetteGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive apple with good fruity taste, similar Blenheim Orange.
- GrantonianGroup DSelf-sterile
A large fairly sweet cooking apple.
- Grange's PearmainGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple with a hint of pineapple flavour.
- Green HarveyGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple which keeps its shape when cooked.
- In stockGrenadierGroup CPartially self-fertile
One of the best known of the early cooking apples.
- Greenup's PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
An old dual purpose apple from the North of England
- Green RolandGroup DSelf-sterile
A mild flavoured green cooking apple from Norfolk
- Grosse SauletteGroup ESelf-sterile
A small sharp cooking apple from France.
- Grvena LepogvetkaGroup DSelf-sterile
An intensly flvoured apple from the former Yugoslavia.
- In stockHarry Masters JerseyGroup DSelf-sterile
A West Country cider apple producing a full bitter sweet cider
- Harry PringGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty red flushed apple with a sharp flavour.
- HarveyGroup DSelf-sterile
A very old cooking apple originating from East Anglia.
- HawthorndenGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty and delicately coloured cooking apple.
- Herefordshire BeefingGroup ESelf-sterile
A cooking apple with a rich flavour which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Herring's PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive large bright red dessert apple with a good aromatic flavour.
- In stockHerefordshire RussetGroup CPartially self-fertile
An excellent new variety combining the aromatic flavour of a Cox with a golden russet skin.
- Heusgen's Golden ReinetteGroup ESelf-sterile
A bright red flushed apple with a strong sharp fruity flavour.
- Hibb's SeedlingGroup DSelf-sterile
An interestingly scented aromatic dessert apple.
- High View PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A late dessert apple with an intense aromatic flavour.
- Hoary MorningGroup DSelf-sterile
An dual purpose apple originating from the West Country.
- Holland PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple which keeps its shape when cooked.
- In stockNuvar® Home FarmGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet crisp apple with a traditional appearance.
- HoneycrispGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet crisp juicy late dessert apple from America sometimes sold a Honeycrunch.
- Hormead PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
A sharp tasting late cooking apple.
- In stockHorsford ProlificGroup ESelf-sterile
A large red flushed dessert apple.
- HoublonGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive apple with a rich aromatic flavour from Norfolk.
- Ingrid MarieGroup DSelf-sterile
A Cox-like apple from Denmark. Redder in colour and sharper in flavour than Cox.
- In stockJersey BlackGroup CSelf-sterile
An old American apple once known as Black Apple because of its very dark colour.
- JesterGroup DSelf-sterile
A very attractive red flushed dessert apple with good frost resistance.
- JoybellsGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive apple with sweet melting flesh.
- Kandil SinapGroup CSelf-sterile
An unusual long shaped apple from Crimea.
- KarinaGroup DSelf-sterile
- KentGroup DSelf-sterile
A mildly aromatic dessert apple raised at East Malling in Kent.
- In stockKidd's Orange RedGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent dessert apple similar to Cox but redder in colour and sweeter in taste.
- King Charles PearmainGroup ESelf-sterile
A russet apple with a strong nutty flavour.
- King CoffeeGroup ESelf-sterile
A large dark red apple with a hint of coffee flavour.
- King George VGroup DSelf-sterile
A late dessert apple with an intense pineapple flavour.
- In stockKing of the PippinsGroup DPartially self-fertile
A good dual purpose apple polupular in France where it is known as Reine des Reinettes.
- Lady's Finger of LancasterGroup ESelf-sterile
- Lady's Finger of OffalyGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockLady SudeleyGroup DPartially self-fertile
A large early dessert apple with very pretty red stripes over a yellow skin.
- Lamb's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
A large red flushed dual purpose apple.
- Langley PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A dark red flushed apple with some raspberry flavour.
- Lane's Prince AlbertGroup DPartially self-fertile
A popular Victorian cooking apple.
- Laxton's PearmainGroup ESelf-sterile
- Laxton's TriumphGroup DSelf-sterile
- LeatherjacketGroup CSelf-sterile
A yellow cooking apple originating from Essex.
- In stockLemon PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
An old apple with a lemon shape and colour.
- In stockLimelightGroup DSelf-sterile
An excellent new disease resistant dessert apple bred in Kent.
- LimoncellaGroup DSelf-sterile
- Little PaxGroup DSelf-sterile
A new aromatic late dessert apple reminiscent of Victorian Pearmain apples.
- London PearmainGroup DSelf-sterile
- London PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A prominently ribbed late cooking apple also known as Five Crown because of its shape.
- Lord BurghleyGroup ESelf-sterile
A dark red flushed late dessert apple which keeps very well.
- In stockLord DerbyGroup DPartially self-fertile
A good disease resistant cooking apple suitable for northern Britain.
- Lord StradbrokeGroup DSelf-sterile
A prominently ribed fairly sweet cooking apple.
- Lynn's PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A Cox type mid season dessert apple.
- In stockMabbott's PearmainGroup DSelf-sterile
- Maclean's FavouriteGroup ESelf-sterile
A rich sweet sharp apple with some pineapple flavour.
- Madresfield CourtGroup CSelf-sterile
A rich mildly aromatic sweet mid season dessert apple.
- Mannington's PearmainGroup DSelf-sterile
- Marriage-MakerGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive mid seasson dessert apple.
- MaxtonGroup DPartially self-fertile
- May BeautyGroup DSelf-sterile
A dark red flushed apple.
- May QueenGroup DSelf-sterile
A heavy cropping apple with a fruity brisk flavour.
- Nuvar® MelodyGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple. Sweet crisp and juicy. Blossom shows some frost resistance.
- Merton BeautyGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet apple with a rich aniseed flavour.
- MichelinGroup DSelf-sterile
A popular medium bittersweet cider apple from France.
- Michaelmas RedGroup DSelf-sterile
A pretty early to mid season pink flushed apple.
- In stockMollie's DeliciousGroup ESelf-sterile
A large crisp and juicy apple with a very pleasant sweet taste.
- In stockMonarchGroup CPartially self-fertile
A once popular English cooking apple.
- MontfortGroup CSelf-sterile
An attractive red flushed late dessert apple.
- Morley's SeedlingGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockAmerican MotherGroup DPartially self-fertile
An old American apple dating from the mid 19th Century
- Mrs PhillimoreGroup DSelf-sterile
- Nancy JacksonGroup DSelf-sterile
An old cooking apple grown in Yorkshire in 19th Century.
- NasonaGroup DSelf-sterile
An unusual very sweet oblong shaped apple from Italy.
- New Rock PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- Nolan PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A strong sweet-sharp flavour apple.
- In stockNonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
An old variety with an intense sweet sharp flavour.
- Northern GreeningGroup DSelf-sterile
An old English cooking apple.
- Norfolk Royal RussetGroup DSelf-sterile
A russetted sport of Norfolk Royal.
- In stockNorfolk RoyalGroup DSelf-sterile
A bright red apple with sweet crisp and juicy white flesh.
- In stockNorthern SpyGroup ESelf-sterile
An old American apple once very popular mainly as a cooking, juicing and drying apple.
- NorthwoodGroup DSelf-sterile
An old apple thought to have originated from Devon.
- In stockOld PearmainGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockOpalescentGroup CSelf-sterile
A very striking large dark red apple one widely grown in New England.
- OrangenburgGroup DSelf-sterile
A rich armoatic apple with some Cox flavour.
- OrinGroup DSelf-sterile
A very sweet yellow apple from Japan.
- In stockOtavaGroup DSelf-sterile
A new disease resistant apple with an attactive pink blush. Firm and crisp with a tangy sharp flavour.
- Palmer's RoseyGroup DSelf-sterile
A red summer apple with a strong Cox like flavour.
- Park Farm PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A new early season dessert apple. Good disease resistance. Juicy with sweet flavour.
- Paradice Gold™Group DSelf-sterile
A new variety chosen by the Lodon Paralympic Legacy for planting in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- ParoquetGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockPeasgood's NonsuchGroup CPartially self-fertile
A handsome Victorian cooking apple excellent for baked apple.
- Peck's PleasantGroup CSelf-sterile
A rich sweet apple once popular in New England.
- Pickering's SeedlingGroup CSelf-sterile
Quite rich flavoured mid season eating apple.
- Pig's Nose PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A small apple shaped like a pig's snout.
- Pigeonette de RouenGroup DSelf-sterile
- PinovaGroup DSelf-sterile
A disease resistant late dessert apple. Hangs well on the tree. Good fruity flavour.
- In stockPitmaston Pine AppleGroup DSelf-sterile
A small golden russet apple with a very distinctive strong pineapple flavour.
- Pitmaston Russet NonpareilGroup CSelf-sterile
A russt apple with a mixture of the sweet-sharp Nonpareil and the nutty Egremont Russet flavours.
- In stockPixieGroup ESelf-sterile
An excellent very late eating apple. Crisp with a sharp flavour.
- PollyGroup DSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple from Cornwall.
- PomeroyGroup DSelf-sterile
A handsome sweet apple with pineapple like acidity.
- In stockPotts' SeedlingGroup DSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which cooks to a juicy froth needing little added sugar.
- Prins BernhardGroup DSelf-sterile
- Purpurroter CousinotGroup CSelf-sterile
A very old sweet perfumed apple probably oringinating in the Netherlands or Germany.
- Queen CarolineGroup CSelf-sterile
A cooking apple which cooks to a creamy well flavoured puree.
- In stockRajkaGroup CSelf-sterile
An attactive disease resistant modern variety with an excellent sweet flavour and good keeping qualities.
- In stockRed DeliciousGroup DSelf-sterile
One of the most widely grown apples particularly popular in North America.
- RedfreeGroup DSelf-sterile
- Nuvar® Red GlossGroup DSelf-sterile
A shiny red fruit which is sweet, crisp and juicy.
- In stockRed JoanetingGroup ESelf-sterile
Red Joaneting is an old English summer apple with a sharp refreshing flavour.
- In stockRed SauceGroup ESelf-sterile
An old American apple with pink stained flesh.
- In stockRedsleevesGroup CSelf-fertile
A disease resistant early dessert apple. Attractive, crisp, sweet and juicy fruit.
- RivalGroup CPartially self-fertile
Crisp, juicy lightly aromatic apple.
- Rivers St MartinGroup DSelf-sterile
- Robert BlatchfordGroup ESelf-sterile
- Rosmarina BiancaGroup DSelf-sterile
- Rosy BlenheimGroup CSelf-sterile
A large apple resmbliing Blenheim Orange.
- RosetteGroup CSelf-sterile
A red fleshed sport of Discovery which has better flavour and keeping qualities than its parent.
- Roter AnanasGroup DSelf-sterile
A beautiful apple with a bright scarlet flush and strong pineapple flavour.
- Royal SnowGroup ESelf-sterile
A sweet red dessert apple.
- RubensGroup CSelf-sterile
A red flushed apple with a raspberry flavour. Different from the modern variety of the same name now grown and sold commercially.
- In stockRubinetteGroup CSelf-sterile
An excellent Cox likle apple from Switzerland.
- In stockRubinolaGroup CSelf-sterile
A delicious and attractive modern disease resistant apple with sweet melting flesh.
- Ruby (Thorrington)Group CSelf-sterile
A sweet apple with some strwberry flavour.
- SabarosGroup DSelf-sterile
- Saltcote PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
An aromatic apple similar to Ribston Pippin.
- In stockSaturnGroup CSelf-fertile
A disease resistant modern sweet red apple bred at East Malling in Kent.
- Scarlet CroftonGroup DSelf-sterile
Attractive dark red apple from Ireland.
- SchoolmasterGroup DSelf-sterile
A late cooking apple once grown commercially for canning.
- In stockScrumptiousGroup DSelf-fertile
An excellent disease resistant early dessert apple with a fragrant honeyed flavour.
- Seaton HouseGroup DSelf-sterile
A large cooking apple from Scotland which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Seabrook RedGroup DSelf-sterile
A white fleshed red apple with a hint of strawberry flavour.
- September BeautyGroup CSelf-sterile
- Sharleston PippinGroup ESelf-sterile
Quite sweet, soft juicy fleshed apple.
- Sheep's NoseGroup DSelf-sterile
A large prominently ribbed apple which takes its name from its unusual shape.
- ShoesmithGroup DSelf-sterile
A large handsome cooking apple.
- Sisson's Worksop NewtownGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet juicy apple with a svoury taste.
- Smart's Prince ArthurGroup DSelf-sterile
An old 19th Century Kent cooking apple which keeps well.
- Somerset RedstreakGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockSpartanGroup DSelf-fertile
A popular dark red dessert apple. Heavy cropper and easy to grow.
- In stockSpencerGroup DSelf-sterile
A crisp juicy red apple with a very pleasant sweet flavour with good balancing acidity.
- St AilredGroup CSelf-sterile
A juicy apple similar in flavour to a ripe James Grieve
- Stamford PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
- StarkingGroup DSelf-sterile
- StarkrimsonGroup DSelf-sterile
A sport of Red Delicious apple.
- Starkspur Golden DeliciousGroup DSelf-sterile
A sport of Golde Delicious apple.
- Stanway SeedlingGroup ESelf-sterile
Quite large cooking apple.
- In stockStirling CastleGroup CPartially self-fertile
An old cooking apple originally from Scotland and once widely grown throughout the UK.
- Stoke Edith PippinGroup CSelf-sterile
- Storey's SeedlingGroup DSelf-sterile
A crisp, juicy apple with plenty of flavour.
- SunburnGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockSunriseGroup CSelf-sterile
One of the best early apples with a very long season.
- In stockLaxton's SuperbGroup DPartially self-fertile
A sweet dessert partially self-fertile apple with the aromatic flavour of Cox.
- SurpriseGroup DSelf-sterile
Quite sweet with a pear-like flavour which keeps its shape when cooked.
- Sussex MotherGroup DSelf-sterile
An old Sussex apple. Sweet with a distinctive spicy flavour and a hint of aniseed.
- Sweet AlfordGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockSweet SocietyGroup DSelf-sterile
A new classic cox type apple selected by the RHS to celebrate their Bicentennial.
- Taunton CrossGroup DSelf-sterile
- In stockTen CommandmentsGroup DSelf-sterile
A small dark red flushed apple used for cider making.
- Teton de DemoiselleGroup CSelf-sterile
An old French dessert apple.
- Thomas RiversGroup DSelf-sterile
- Tickled Pink Baya® MarisaGroup DSelf-sterile
A new red fleshed dual purpose apple.
- In stockTwenty OunceGroup CSelf-sterile
A very large quite sweet dual purpose apple from America.
- Twinings PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
Not true variety de-accessed by Brogdale
- In stockTydeman's Early WorcesterGroup DPartially self-fertile
An early season apple which is very juicy and sweet with a hint of strawberry flavour.
- In stockTydeman's Late OrangeGroup DSelf-sterile
A good late dessert variety similar to Cox in flavour but sharper and later ripening.
- UnderleafGroup ESelf-sterile
- Upton PyneGroup CSelf-sterile
A dual purpose apple with a hint of pineapple flavour.
- Victory (Carpenter)Group DSelf-sterile
A large colourful cooking apple .
- WealthyGroup CSelf-sterile
A sweet red apple with some strawberry flavour.
- West View SeedlingGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet-sharp apple.
- Wheeler's RussetGroup DSelf-sterile
A cinnamon russet apple best stored and eaten in the new year.
- White QuarrendenGroup CSelf-sterile
- In stockWilliam CrumpGroup CSelf-sterile
An intensly aromatic Cox like apple.
- Winter BananaGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive large apple from America.
- In stockWinter GemGroup DSelf-sterile
An attractive sweet late ripening apple with good keeping qualities and disease resistance.
- In stockWinstonGroup DSelf-fertile
An aromatic Cox like apple but sharper and later season than Cox.
- WoodfordGroup DSelf-sterile
A large light flavoured cooker from Essex.
- Woolbrook RussetGroup DSelf-sterile
A sweet-sharp cooker with good flavour.
- In stockWorcester PearmainGroup CPartially self-fertile
A very popular sweet early dessert apple particularly suitable for growing in colder regions.
- Wormsley PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
- Wyken PippinGroup DSelf-sterile
A small bright yellow intensly flavoured sweet sharp apple.